Airport goodbyes (5SOS)

Luke: "Don't cry baby." Luke cooed as he saw a single tear fall down your cheek. "It's hard not to knowing you're leaving me again." You whimpered and he pulled you into a tight hug. "I always come back though don't I?" Luke said softly rubbing your back and you nodded. "(Y/N), I'm not going to gone forever. And, I promise one thing." He paused before looking at you. "I'm going to find as much spare time I have to come and visit you as much as I can, Ok?" You smiled slightly. "Ok you whispered before your felt his hand caress your cheek to remove another tear that fell. "I love you baby." He said before giving you a sweet kiss on your lips. "I'll be home soon before you know it." He said before his flight was called out. You gave him one last kiss before he let go. "Good bye Luke." You whispered and and frowned watching him walked into the terminal.

Ashton: You felt his arms tighten around you. "You know if I didn't have to I would stay here with you." He mumbled into your hair. "I know Ashton but the boys and your fans need you." You said, trying your best to keep your tears inside. "I know." He sighs. "I'm going to miss you so much." He said, letting go and you frowned at the lost of contact. "I'm going to miss you too." You whispered as you saw him kneel down in front of his bag. He took out one of his favorite shirts out of the bag and passed it to you. "Here, I want you to keep hold of this." He says and you take the shirt slightly confused. "Why Ash?" He smiled to himself. "I want my favorite person to wear my favorite shirt. So you have a piece of me while I'm gone. Also when we skype chat I want this exact shirt on you." He said and you giggled lightly. Soon they called Ashton's flight. "Bye baby. I love you." He said picking up his bag. "I love you too." You whispered before watching him walk off. You clutched the shirt tight to you, thinking over what Ashton said.

Michael: You sniffled. "I'm sorry Micheal, I just don't know." You said before sitting down in one of the chairs in the airports waiting room. "(Y/N), please don't do this! I love you so much." Michael cried and your let out a shaky sigh. "Michael, I just don't know if I will be able to deal with it. You not being home for so long, having girls fling their selfs at you. Who knows you can end up falling for one that's way better then me!" You said before putting your face in your hands. You felt Michael sit beside you. "That wont happen, I love you too much." Michael choked out and you shook your head. "You never know." You said before looking up at him. "I know that it wont happen. Because, I was planning on doing this." You watch Michael kneel in front of you on one knee before taking out a small black box. You gasped and covered your mouth with your hand. "(Y/N), I love you so much and I want you forever. This is proof to you that, I wont leave you during the tour. That all my love is with you and only you. (Y/N) If you still want to go with your choice, I'm ok with that as long if your happy. But, the truth is if you marry me, I'll be the happiness guy in the world." All you could do was press your lips on his. You felt his smile into this kiss. "I'm taking that as a yes." He mumbled into the kiss and you giggled. He slipped the ring on your finger and pulled away soon as he herd his flight named being called. "I see you soon, Mrs soon to be Mrs Clifford." He said smiling before picking up his bag and walking to the terminal. You couldn't help but smile even in this sad moment of him leaving. Knowing soon you will be walking down the aisle.

Calum: You quickly run down the hall of the airport trying to find Calum. The night before you two had a terrible fight which lead to sleeping and separate rooms. You wanted to stay mad but you couldn't. You did want to let Calum leave for tour on a bad note. You herd the number of Calum's flight being called. "No." You said before running as fast as you can. Soon you saw Calum in the distance about to board the plane. "Calum!" You yelled, picking up the pace. Calum looked over to see you running buddy and he smiled before catching you into his arms. "I thought you weren't going to show." He mumbled into your neck and you sniffled lightly. "I love you too much not too, I'm so sorry Calum for last night I-" He cut you off with a kiss. "Shh.. It's fine as long as your here to say bye. I'm going to miss you so much." He said before pecking your forehead. "I'm going to miss you too. Don't forget about me." You said and he chuckled. "I would never forget about you." He said and you smiled. "I should let you go before they get pissed." You said and he chuckled. "Bye (Y/N), I promise to call when I get there." He said before walking down the hall to board the plane. You sighed as you watched him leave, happy that he wouldn't leave with you and him hating each other.