1%

Welcome to my new story.
Read in black background.
Makes for better experience.
Warning: Mature content
Enjoy😊
________________________________
I woke up in a room chained to a wall. I pulled it as hard as i could, but suddenly stop, remembering how many times ive done this. I've tried so hard to escape this prison but failed. Ive watch girls be dragged into this place only to be sold out. I knew i was next-  My thoughts were interrupted by voices outside my cell.

"This one? Shes Beautiful, nice body but bad attitude. Found her running away from her ex-boyfriend." A familiar voice explained. "Really? Ill take her." A deep raspy voice replied.

"Now she can get a little feisty. Scared away about everybody whos tried to buy her" A seller says unlocking my cell. A guy with half black half blond dreads and facs tats walks in the cell. He turns from the seller to me. A evil smirk appears on his face. He then starts to slowly walks towards me. I scoot back until i hit a wall and start to curve into a ball. Once he reaches me he kneels down roughly grabing my chin exaiming me. He stops then proceeds to look me in the eyes "hey princess" he says slowly caressing my cheek wiping the tears of my face. "Ready to get outta here?" He as while admiring my half naked body.

I spit on his shirt missing his face "I'd rather stay in this prison then go anywhere with you"  He stands up smirking at the spit stain on his shirt.

"How much?" He ask the seller. "1k" the seller replies. After the guy paid him he unlocked my chain. I tried to make a run for it but my buyer caught me throwing me over his shoulder.

"LET ME GO!! RIGHT NOW! LET ME GO!!" I scream as he takes me outside to his black Lamborghini. He slams me to the car choking me.

"Look, i dont know what the fuck they let you do in there but your with me now! So stop the stupid shit!" He says getting angry. He opens the door pushing me in the car. He gets in the drivers seat and drives off.

I go to sleep in the car only to be woking up by him picking me up carrying me into this massive house. It was beautiful.  He carries me upstairs into this room and throws me on the bed. He walks over to this dresser and grabs a big t shirt. That said 'people suck' on the back in white letters and some black lace underwear. He threw it on the bed "I know yo ass aint sleep. Get up and go take a shower." He says throwing me a wash cloth. I get up and roll my eyes taking my stuff in the bathroom.

While i was getting undressed he suddenly came in the bathroom "Hurry up" he says going under the cabinet taking out 2 pocket knifes and a gun. He gets up and stares at me fully naked body.

"Is there any thing else you need? If not can you get the fuck out so i can do wat you asked." I hissed

He suddenly slammed me into the wall roughly  inserting two fingers inside me. I hissed in pain.  "Stop trinna be big and bad, Dumb shit like that gets you hurt" he says through gritted teeth. He pulls his fingers out and walks out the bathroom. I was still suprised. I couldnt believe what just happened.
________________________________After i put my clothes on i went looking for my owner. I walked downstairs and saw him on the couch watching a movie. He noticed me and smirked.

"Come here." I follow his direction. I sit down next to him  and he scoots closer to me looking into my eyes.

"Rule number one. Call me X or daddy regardless of what u hear others calling me."
I nod nonverbaly telling him i understand.

"Rule number 2 dont touch my stuff without permission.
Rule number 3 dont try to escape.
Rule number 4 if you need anything ask dont wonder around the house unless your looking for me or i tell you too."

X looks down admiring my body. He starts to slowly rub my thigh making his way up my shirt. He starts to lean in closer to me, i try to move away.

"Rule number 5, the most important of them all. Don't Tell Me No."

With that he starts to kiss me. For a minute i didnt kiss back but finally gave in. He rubs me through my underwear and kissing all over my neck leaving purple bruises.

He pulls my underwear to the side and slowly enters his fingers in me.. i let out a soft moan. He starts to go faster my breathng becomes unsteady. Ii bite my bottom lip trying to hold everything in.

"Dont do that. I wanna hear you." He whispers in my ear. He starts to go faster i couldnt hold  it anymore. I cummed all over his fingers.  "You only cum when i say you can." He says sternly. He picks me up taking me to the room i took a shower in. 

He layes me on my bed with no hesitation he goes down and starts licking my clit. I was a moaning mess. He was eating me like i was the last meal he was ever gonna have. He inserts his fingers at the same time going even faster then he did before. I grab his dreads needing something to hold on to.

"Whats my name?" He says not stopping. I tryed to answer but was overpowered by the pleasure i was feeling.
"Whats my name?"..  "Daddy!!" With that i squirted everywhere.
He looks me in the eyes while sucking my juices off his fingers.

I lean up on my elbows. He walks over to me standing in front of me. I notice his "friend" through his shorts. I rub on it wanting it so badd. I pul pn his shorts but he stops me
"Your not ready for the dagger yet princess" i look at him with puppy eyes 

"Dont worry, Well have more fun tomorrow" he  walks out the room. Leaving me to fall straight to sleep.
________________________________
1061 words😧
I felt like this first chapter was ass but i guess im getting better..
VOTE & COMMENT
I NEED FEED BACK🤦‍♀️
😊😊