(• Ten - Yeon •)

Jeongyeon's POV

I walked into the coffee shop. I had purposefully chosen one I had never heard of before so I would avoid people I know . . . or . . . well . . . avoid Nayeon.

I had been pushing away the thought of her for a while. I knew I still loved her. I was straight as a man, which makes me gay as a woman, right?

I brushed it off and tried desperately to pry my mind away from Nayeon and focus on coffee.

"Hello!" the barista chimed cheerfully. "How may I . . . help-" she slowly trailed off.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Jeonghyeok?"

My heart dropped. I realized who I was talking to.

"H-hey Cheayoung," I stuttered out. "It's actually Jeongyeon now."

Cheayoung smiled. "That's so cool! Look, I'm really sorry that I called you 'gay' and 'tranny' all those times in high school. I was just dealing with my sexuality."

I grinned. "You and Dayhun finally hooked up?"

She flushed a bright red and nodded. She turned around and called. "Dayhun! Come here!"

Dayhun walked out of the back room in the same uniform. I watched as her jaw dropped. "Jeong-"

"Yeon," I finished for her. "Jeongyeon"

Dayhun giggled. "Good for you for being proud of yourself."

I sighed. "I never thought about it like that."