Chapter One

I glared at Kain and luh shorty that was in his face while rubbing my stomach.

Ou for the death of me I wanted to just walk up to her and just snatch them ugly ass braids out that bitch head.

But I didn't.. yet. This bitch had two more minutes and after that, I was going up to her.

I put my donut down and dusted off my hands. I dont even know why Kain invited me to come to the mall if every ten minutes some bitch was gonna be all up in his face.

I looked at my phone that sat peacefully on the table.

Two minutes wasn't coming fast enough.

Fuck it

I pulled my hair up and took off the slides Kain bitch ass bought me and approached them.

Kain didnt even notice me so before he could even do anything about it, I swung and hit that bitch in her face. As soon as she fell I grabbed her braids and swung again.

Kain pulled me off her but I wasn't having none of that because after I was done with her, he was getting swung on too.

"Monae chill ma." Kain calmly said in my ear. "You not supposed to be fighting."

The girl had gathered her purse that had fell when I hit her and she took one look at me and kain then left while holding her face.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. The look on his face pissed me off.  Nigga had a cheesy ass grin on his face.

I pursed my lips then looked at his lips. "Hmm,"

I pulled back from him and swung at his ass too, but he dodged it. "Monae," He warned.

"Bitch," I said back to him and walked back to my table.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and now wrapped donut in it and put the slides Kain bought me by his shit because I didn't want nothing from him. He couldn't hit me because we was in front of some people so everythang was sweet.

And I showl didn't mind walking barefoot. Kain came up behind me.

"Where the fuck you think you going?"

My heart pounded. "Why are you cursing at me?"

He didn't answer. He knew better not to. "You just gon sit up in this bitch and entertain these hoes right in front of me. Bitch you been talking to that box built ass bitch for over 10 minutes. What the fuck yall was talking about?"

He gave me a look. "Watch that bitch word on bro."

My eyes started to tear up. "Whole time.. I'm going home."

He smacked his lips then pulled me to him. I scrunched my face up but didn't move. People was starting to look since we was in the food court of the mall and normally that shit would erk my damn soul but I didnt seem to mind.

"That was my big bro ex bitch She needed to tell me sumn." He said still holding me by my waist.

I nodded, debating on if I believed him or not.

Being in his arms felt like a lie. I felt like he wasn't really even my nigga to even call mine, and at this point, I was well ready to go home.

______

By the time he was finished, we was both well satisfied but I was sore and in need of a damn nap.

"I want wing stop." I said with a smile on my face. Wings was my favorite after sex food and a good old Sprite topped it off.

Kain smirked. "You stay eatin n shit."

I nodded. "Dam straight now go get it."

Kain shook his head and got up. "Get ready fa round five when I get back."

"Boy please," I waved him off. "My insides sore you betta go in that bathroom and get off."

He laughed while walking to the door. He didn't say anything back; He just walked out.

My phone tinged and I grabbed it.

I smirked. It was Angel, my bestfriend. She wanted to bring her ass over like always.

I shot her a quick text and put my phone back on the dresser.

I tried not to move as much, seeing how Kain fat headed ass had did a good job at fucking up my insides.

I was surprised I still had walls. I slowly turned over and let my eyes close.

This was well needed. Ian think i was gonna make it for the food.

____

Kain's pov

"Aye can I get a large thang of wings and a Sprite?"

"Ight fasho. Das it?"

I smacked my teeth. I recognized this bitch voice and I was not tryna engage in no type of conversation with the bitch.

"Is det it?" Her crooked teeth ass repeated.

I looked at the intercom. "Yea das it ma."

I drove to the second window and paid for the food and took the hell off.

The bitch on the intercom was Maya ugly ahh. I admit I used to fuck with her, but after the little problem she caused for me and Monae I was done with that.

I shook my head at the thought and turned up my radio.

Lay Down By OMB Peezy played and I turned the shit up. Ian know the song but it was on my playlist so it had to be good.

Look,
Allat wolfin like you bout that shit
Betta stop det shit
Bitch I got sumn to make you lay down ( I got sumn to make you lay down)
Murder Murder Murder Kill Kill
Going thru a nigga mind when I'm loading up them k rounds
And we gon ride thru that pussy nigga block one of these nights and let em have it
Fuck bro we ain't gon play round
(Fuck bro we ain't gon play round)
And we gon ride thru that pussy niqqa block one of these nights and let em have it
Fuck bro we ain't gon play round
Look,
Fuck bro we ain't gon play round
Lowkey itching for a killing when I catch that niqqa I'ma leave him face down
A-k eat a fuck niqqa body eating everythang but the waist down
I'm getting high off gun powder
See you on the way down
Look yeen talking money then I cant stay round
Ain't fucking with no lame niqqas
Niqqa in the system now they wanna break down
Go to jail break down
Fuck no bitch ima lay down
Ain't worried bout clowns acting like real niqqas mane
Fuck a fake clown
Pulled up on em at the gas station
Niqqa thought I was playin-

I turned the car off and got out with Monae food and her Sprite.

Something told me her ass was already sleep but I brought her shit to her room anyway.

And just like I had said her ahh was sleep. I kissed her forehead and put her food on the dresser.

"Spoiled ahh."