Chapter 14: Realization?

Sofia's POV

"Could you not?" Alba said and I looked questioningly at her.

"What?" I asked confused and looked over to her. We were sitting next to each other on the plane; we were about landing in Barcelona. She sighed deeply. "Chewing on your bottom lip." She said. "You always do that when you're nervous." I gulped. "I'm just..." I started.

"Nervous." She ended my sentence. "I got it but you're making me nervous with it too and I'm already excited enough to meet Sergi again." I sighed and looked away from her, out the window.

I wasn't sure about this. I really wasn't. I thought of James, who was thinking I was just going to see the city. I hadn't told him about Alba and Sergi. Not that I thought he'd have a problem with it, he didn't know that there has been something between me and one of Sergi's team mates.

He didn't know that I was kind of afraid of maybe meeting Marc. I remembered the last time I had seen him. The way he had made me feel... just with his presence. I had had totally problems to focus myself. Would he still have the same effect on me? Would I even meet him? Sergi knew that I didn't want to see him but maybe he told Marc anyway. But even if Marc knew... maybe he didn't want to see me? After all he was thinking I was with James; what almost everyone was thinking. The press loved it to write rumours about us since that one picture that had been made from us. It wasn't like we had a problem with that. The opposite. Sometimes we even posted selfies together.

I had noted that Marc had unfollowed me on Instagram. I couldn't blame him for that.

I had drifted away with me thoughts and first got thrown out of them, as the plane landed on the ground. My heart was beating way to fast. Marc wouldn't be at the airport to pick us up. Alba had promised me that, so why was I so nervous?

Few minutes later we finally could leave the plane and after we went through the customs check, we went to take our baggage. It took some time and as always I feared that my suitcase wouldn't be there.

I felt so relieved as I finally had it. What would I do without it? It'd be just three days but I couldn't walk around three days with the same clothes.

We made ourselves on the way to the exit. The minute we entered the arrival terminal, I saw Alba looking around - Probably looking for Sergi. I did the same. It wasn't like I knew him personally but I knew how he looked like. How not? As I saw him I grabbed Alba's wrist and dragged her with me. The moment she saw him, a happy smile formed on her lips. She hugged him stormy and they kissed.

"Hey I'm Raf-" The guy next to Sergi wanted to introduce himself but I interrupted him.

"I know. Hi. I'm Sofia."

"Nice to meet you Sofia." He said with a smile on his his lips.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied with a small smile on my lips. While a part of me was happy, that Marc wasn't here, the other part was sad about it. I kind of had hoped he'd be here. Ugh. I should get myself together.

After I talked a bit to Sergi too, we left the airport and the guys brought us to our hotel. Gladly they left and said they'd come later again.

"I told you, you won't see Bartra yet." Alba said, while she lied down on the bed. I bit my bottom lip and opened my suitcase. "I know." I replied quietly, which caused her to sit up abruptly.

"I know that look." She said which caused me to look up frowning at her.

"What look?" I asked confused.

"You look disappointed. You wanted to see him or? Ugh... Sofia. I thought you and James..."

"James and I are friends."