Meeting my Soulmate.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have someone famous fall for you?...

Meghon's POV.

It was 2 a.m and I couldn't back to sleep... I was thinking about him. His bright green eyes that saw right through me. Seeing him that close, making that connection, and not saying a word... Gosh, I was dumb for talking to him. Maybe if I go back tomorrow, he might be there? Nah... He was famous.. He would never give me the time of day...

Harry's POV

Louis!!! Did you see that girl?! Seriously!? Why didn't I talk to her?"

"i don't know, Harry, why didn't you talk to her?..."

Louis was being soo sarcastic, you could see it in his eyes.

I walked away, knowing to shut my mouth. I knew I should've said something to her. She was traveling with her bestfriend, and in that crowded room...all I saw was her..

"Harry!" I heard Niall shout.

"i really hit it off with that girl I met today!" I shot him a look that made him shut up. I didn't care... Or.... Maybe I was just jealous I didn't have any luck... But..i will. I'll find her. Even if I have to search forever. I will find my soulmate.

Meghon's POV

"Ellie! I don't wanna go! I don't care that you met Niall Horan!" "c'mon, Meghon, I saw you making eyes ay Harry Styles!!"

Harry Styles.....the guy from the coffee shop...the one that stole my heart in one look... Ughhhh. "Fine I'll go, but I won't like it!" I said hugging my best and closest friend.

Maybe it'll be fun. Too bad Alex couldn't come though... She had to stay in Oklahoma with her man. Me and Ellie both laughed at the thought of Alex leaving his side. It was impossible.

***

Ellie and I got ready to go back to the coffee shop where I met the guy that I knew I wanted to see.

Ellie decided to dress me... like she always loves to do... she put me in a dark blue blazer red tank top with grey skinny jeans and red heels. oh how I despise heels... but ohwell. I guess ill wear them.

As soon as we got into my car we got a call from Alex. I answered and put her on speaker.

GRANT PROPOSED! HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!! We hear and we immediately started crying our eyes out, messing up our lovely makeup job. Grant was Alex's three year boyfriend, and now, they were getting married. Alex was freaking out so bad, ellie and I forgot what we were doing., until ellie got a text from no other than mr. Niall Horan. It read "hurry up I barely got harry here, and he is trying to leave!" We told alex to get on the next flight to london, and that we would pay for her ticket. In all this excitment, I forgot about harry... until I got a text.

I didn't reconize the number, but the name, made my stomach do flips.

Harry Styles.

A/n this isnt amazing.... But yeah. (: