Hungergames152

Name?

Bailey

Age?

14

Gender?

Female

Wattpad User name?

Hungergames152

Writer of?

I wrote, 'Virgins. For how long?' And I am co-writing 'You lead me to trouble,'

What is your favorite book? On and not on Wattpad

There are a lot of good books on wattpad. It is hard to just pick one so here are my top ones, 'my wattpad love', 'a shifter amongst wolfs,' and _________. Not on wattpad, hands down, 'the hunger games'. I have read a lot of books but these are my favorite.

7.What is your favorite book you wrote? What inspired you?

I have written other stories before but the one I really like writing is, 'Virgins. For how long?' Which is why I put it up. What inspired me to write this book is wattpad and all the books on it. When I first joined wattpad before I started writing the story I remember reading all the titles and descriptions for the top stories and noticing all the ones about Virgins and non-virgins and so thats how I came up with my title then I just messed around with weird scenarios and a very sex related society and placed two very non-sex related characters right in the middle.

Sometimes the conversations I am having with my friends and family will strike cool scenario or setting ideas that I can play with later.

8. Who is your favorite author? On and not on Wattpad.

My favorite author on wattpad is probably coldlady or _______. Not on wattpad it is probably JK Rowling. Yes i am a potter fan.

9. Do you plan on making a career out of writing? If not what do you want to do or are doing?

I love writing and my teachers love the stories I write in class. I am just not good with dead lines thats all. I think I am just going to continue writing as a hobby for now then maybe when I actually finish one I will send it to a publisher and see what happens from there.

I am only 14 so I still have a while to think about what I want to do. But right now my mind is set after a fashion designer (thats going to take a lot of work) but I am going to try or a teacher. Ether a grade 1 teacher or an english teacher.

10. What is your favorite thing to do other then reading and writing?

I love to sing and dance, draw and play with little kids. I love to be around nature and animals.

11.What is your favorite place to be?

I love to be with friends outside at the beach. But I do enjoy our shopping days and days with my family.

12. Anything you would like to add?

I just want to tell my fans that I love them and that all their comments mean so much. I also just wanted to note that I am only 14 so anything sex related came from the corruption your guys books have put in my brain. And that I will not be writing anything more inappropriate then what was in chapter 7.

I truly love you all. Take it to heart because I mean it. You all have a piece if my heart. Even if it is small you are luck enough to have a piece to cherish forever.