chapter 2: doritos and goosebumps

I crossed my as Steven was about to speak until his phone vibrates from his hand.

"hold on."

he says and starts to text back. I just stood there waiting as there was people from school walking in the background as they see Steven near me.

"yo dude! why are you talking to that guy?" said the gang from behind catching Steven's attention making him turn around to face them. if only I could just punch all of them, eat doritos, and have a happily ever after but no. they gotta ruin everything.

"we're lab partners!"

he yelled at them from across the street. they decided to go along with it and continued walking as Steven put his phone in his back pocket and put his hands in his front pocket while he just smiled at me. ok I know I like this kid but this is getting too awkward.

"well I should head back in."

I said, he nods as his phone vibrates making him take it out again to text back. I didn't bother saying bye to him because it was too awkward already; if I was paid to do it with Doritos then I would.

I went back inside as I see Zack eating a bag of my Doritos. he froze and starred at me as he stopped chewing. we stood there in awkward silence as I noticed that it was my last baggy. I started feeling angry as he laughed at my 'sillyness'; or at least that's what he calls it.

I grabbed my wallet and took out some money and headed out the door to buy more. as soon as one bag finishes, more come.

I arrived at the liquor store where I found some guys from school and those guys would always treat me like Shit but did I care? hell no! would I get my revenge? hell yea!

I passed by them as they started calling me names like 'emo fairy boy', 'whore' etc. they started following me and continued name calling me. I grabbed my big bag of Doritos and continued to ignore them. on my way to the cash register, I pass by an isle and see boxes of pepper spray. I secretly get one with out having the guys watch me and buy it along with my babies (Doritos).

I pay for my items and take out the pepper spray from the bag while the guys were still teasing me. I take off the plastic wrapped around it and let the show begin.

"Hey guys, you know..I don't care about the Shit you have to say. in fact, I'm glad you said that because it made me want to buy you guys a present."

I said to them. they looked at each other and began laughing as if I said a joke.

"you guys leave me no choice."

I said without them noticing, I pressed the button on the spray as I pointed it to their eyes. they screamed and backed away from me as they rubbed their eyes with all their might. I smiled and threw the spray away. that should show them.

I got home and walked into my room where I immediately regretted doing. I dropped the bag I was holding as I realized that Zack was taking a selfie...shirtless.

..."are you doing what I think you're doing?" I asked making him startle while he turns around to face me.

"it's...uh...stuff." he said as he turned into a bright shade of red which I found pretty cute but would never date him..like ever...

I laughed as I picked up my bag from the floor and put it on top of my desk.

"so I really think we should go to that party..." Zack says making me sigh and mental slap myself.

"if we go, promise me that you won't be watching...you know...on my laptop for a whole week." I said as he laughs since he knew what I meant.

"you're such a virgin! you can't even say it! what do I watch on your laptop?!" Zack says as he stays quiet waiting for me to answer. I actually feel like gagging. if I could just rip his eyes out and gag on him, that would be awesome because I hate saying it yet I want to prove him wrong. (A.N: eventually I got used to it XD)

"you watch pot you dummy." I said, yes I meant to mess that up.

"wow, look if you say it, I promise." he says, he's gonna pay one day.

"fine! don't watch porn on my laptop for a while!" I said as goosebumps surrounded me, that was like the first time I ever said something like that well...but really...I called a guy from school a dick before but it didn't count because I was angry and wasn't thinking straight. people can do crazy things when they're upset.

"alright fine, deal. Now get ready!" he says as he leaves my room to go back to his place and get ready. time for me to fix ma hair!