|12|

Always his lil' babies

|12|

SIANNA WRIGHT•|

"Si you gotta go..fuck what them bitches saying! You human, shit happen. I wish this wouldn't have happened, but it did so you gotta just get through it. You cant miss school no more i let you stay for home for 3 days" Teeasia explained standing in the doorway of Sianna's room.

Sianna started having a temper tantrum and kicking her legs like a kid.

"Girl bye school start in 10 minutes get ready cause you already gone be late" Teeasia stated before walking away.

Sianna realized her temper tantrum wasn't working and sucked her teeth before getting out the bed, throwing the covers everywhere, and storming to the bathroom with an attitude.

She brushed her teeth, did her hair allat stuff then got in the shower, got out and got dressed.

She checked the time and she was 20 minutes late. She went to the Uber app and ordered a Uber to school. A few minutes later the Uber got there she got her book bag, phone, etc... she let her mother know she was leaving, before walking out the house and getting in the Uber.

* * * *

"These bitches really finna see that disability check type of crazy in me if they keep staring" Sianna stated loud enough for everybody in the hallway to hear, as she walked through the hallways with Unique.

"Girl fuck all these bitches" Unique said.

"She trifling and dirty as hell" Some girl name Alicia whispered to her friends, but apparently she didn't know how to whisper.

Sianna stopped walking and walked up to alicia with Unique right behind her ready to swing.

"Bitch whatchu say?" Sianna looked her up and down.

"Ian stutter hoe!" alicia dropped her bag and stepped closer in Sianna's face.

Sianna dropped her bag and begin putting her hair in a bun. Unique dropped her stuff, and Alicia's friends followed suit. It was 4 on 2 but Sianna and Unique didn't care.

"so-"

Sianna swung on Alicia before she could say anything else. Sianna was winning of course, she's definitely teeasia's daughter. Alicia's friend jumped in and swung Sianna back by her hair, Unique jumped in knocking the friend down.

Alicia's 2 other friends jumped in, Sianna was handling 2 by her self and winning, Unique, was just getting jumped and losing. Some close friends of Unique ran over and jumped in helping both Unique and Sianna.

The school Security guards all rushed over to them, and tried breaking up the fight. Sianna wasn't letting go of Alicia, Unique wasn't let go of the friend she was fighting and everyone else stopped it was just them not giving up.

The security guard started pepper spraying them making them finally stop. The guards started taking them to the office, but Sianna and Unique managed to get away and leave out the school door. They didn't wanna go through the whole process of the school calling parents, allat bullshit. So they just left out since they'd be suspended anyway.