Chapter Three: The Family He Once Knew

This one is a bit long, and a bit sad. The history mentioned was something I learned about in eighth grade, and because of how awful it was I guess it stuck with me. Nothing should be triggering (unless you're Native American or sensitive on Native American history) 

Hopefully, the drabble, in the beginning, isn't too awful for you guys. I kinda wanted to aim for some comic relief since I actually kinda cried when writing this one.

________________________________________________________________

After the short break, the nations all returned to the meeting room. Russia still had a bit of a boner, but how could he not? He was just looking at a photo of Alfred, tangled in the sheets of their California king bed and covered in sweat. Man, Alfred would get it the next time their alone. The Nordics were still in the room, having not left from the start. Denmark sighed, he really didn't want to read the next chapter, realizing what it was about. But then again, he felt at liberty to. It was the Vikings who met Alfred's first family. Prussia saw his awesome bestie was being squeamish, so walked over to him.

"Oi, Matthias. Jou don't look too good," he said softly, making Denmark gulp.

"I'm fine Prussia, I just read the title of the next chapter. I'm worried it might hurt England and Canada," Matthias replied. Prussia looked at the title and sighed, he knew why this would be hard for those two to hear.

"Birdie and England 'ave Francy pants if zey need to leave. I zink jou should read it zough. Jou did know zem," Prussia remembered Denmark talking about Native America and all her children. He remembered him talking about how beautiful she was, like no other girl in Europe.

((OK a little A/N right now, I'm using my new cordless Sony headphones and listening to my "writing" playlist. Fucking "Diamonds" by Rihanna just started playing. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DOITSU MY FELLOW HETALIANS!!! OK I'm done))

"You're right Prussia, let's just hope this doesn't go south as quickly as the last chapter," Denmark picked up the book and Prussia returned to his seat by his brother and Feli, "is everybody back?"

"Hold on Matthias, we're only waiting on Ukraine and Hungary. Apparently, there was a bra malfunction. Sometimes I really feel bad for big sister" Belarus said, shaking her head and Russia nodding in agreement. He once remembered Alfred giving Katyusha a back massage and performing some chiropractor methods to help with her back pain. Alfred and he even wore chest weights for an entire day just to try to understand the feeling, they stayed in bed the next day since they were too sore to move. The two girls walked in a minute later, Eliza and Kat both looking tired from running back.

"Sorry we're back late, my bra strap snapped and Eliza was trying to sew it back on. Luckily you have a mini stitch kit," Ukraine said sitting next to Russia. Hungary took her seat next to Germany and sighed, wiping her forehead.

"I know, it was actually a present from Alfred," Hungary then turned to the crowd, "did you start?"

"Nien, ve vere just about to" Germany explained, nodding to Matthias. Matthias took a deep breath, looking at the page.

"Three. The Family He Once Knew. Alfred and Canada are known around the globe as the younger brothers of Britain and France. But what many don't know is where they came from. Well, China, the Netherlands and the Nordics knew her. Her name was Native America, and she was one of the last ancients to fade after Germania and Rome. The Nordic Vikings met her, and all her children. Each Native Tribe had some sort of personification, and they all looked like her. She had caramel skin, long black hair, deep brown eyes, and a curvy but muscular figure. She raised all the tribal children on her own until she birthed Canada (Kanata) and America (Maska). The two of them obviously were not a tribe, being that they were blonde and light skinned. Native America and the tribes knew then and there that she and them would fade eventually. The only other white child she had birthed was Vinland, but even then Kanata and Maska looked different. While Vinland's hair was bleached blonde and her eyes were a cold icy blue, Canada and America's hair was golden and their eyes were nothing less of sparkling," Matthias looked at Canada, who had a few tears flowing from his cheeks. He remembered his mother very well.