Sneak-Peek

Here's a little sneak-peek of the funny scene that i just wrote! Enjoy!

......................................

"Mamma! See! Dado told me that I can do whatever I want to!" Hana became overly excited. Hiba just nodded as she does not want to create a scene here. Asfand was having a hard time in controlling his laughter.

' Ammi you don't know what you have just done! You will be amused but mostly embarrassed by the end of the day! You would regret ever letting her do whatever hana wants! Oh my! I'm getting a lot more excited for this trip now!' Asfand thought amusedly.

After this little episode, they walked a little further and first came to a glass wall of a lion's den. The lions there were lazily lying on the floor. Hana hurriedly went towards the glass wall and put both of her hands on the glass. She stuck her whole face on the wall. Within a minute, the lion started to stand up and in an attacking manner, jumped on hana. But, because of the glass is just made a banging noise. Hana let out an excited squeal at the impact of lion with the glass. This impact made a little vibration on hana's face that caused her a ticklish feeling on her face. This got her to shriek in excitement. And she started to laugh hysterically.

The bang got everyone's attention and they looked at her in amusement. All the other visitors were looking at hana in amusement while her family, except hiba and Asfand, were dumbfounded to see this. They could not believe their eyes that this is the same shy and reserved hana.

After their shocks subsided, her uncles started to laugh while her aunties and dadi jaan became a little embarrassed with all this attention and stupidity of hana's. All of her cousins were still not out of their shocks. Rayaan was even more shocked. Firstly, he thought it was cute but then he looked at other visitors and he became a little angry as the boys were also looking at hana with amusement. He became a little possessive for her. She was HIS after all.

"That's what I was talking about her excitement!" Hiba said to everyone with embarrassment on her face.

"She comes here on every Sunday with us and she always acts like this!" Asfand said with tears in his eyes because of all this laughing.

Before Rayaan could go towards hana, Zayn had already went towards her and pulled her back with her arm.

"What are YOU doing Hana?" Zayn hissed in a low voice and awkwardly smiled at everyone.

"What did I do now bhai jaan?" Hana asked with an innocent pout on her face.

"Please behave! We are in public! Try to act like your own age!" Zayn hissed in irritation and pulled her towards all the other family members.

"Mom! Please control her! It's embarrassing!" Zayn tugged hana towards his mother and said to his mother.

"Let her be, beta!" Dadi jaan said to Zayn as she wants hana to feel free and happy without all these restrictions.

...................................

So, here you go! It's a little compensation for not updating another chapter!