Hello Bitches!! na na na na na na na na naaa-
Couldn't see me with a selfie from my telephone, get hella dough hello kitty getting hella old WANT ME TO LOVE THEM A LONG TIME AND I TELL EM (Hell!) NO

Hi im back and im sorry.... i think yall dont think im sorry BUTT my ugly ass has been busy like bitch and then got lazy after...... so......I think this might happen again.... jeez Im the worst writer...

Jungkook's POV:

It's been over 2 fucking damn months no clue where my kitten went. After we ran away from the bomb I went down the cliff to find her and she is fucking gone. "You need to let her go she was probably nawled up by some damn creature. LIKE DAMN! Your mafia team needs you! Jesus" Jin said as he angrily walked passed me. 

I need a damn shower, I walked my ass to my room and showered.

Jisoo's POV:

I'm gonna find Jennie myself, I can hear a voice in my head telling me that she is alive somewhere. It's 3 in the afternoon, i'm leaving now, I can just wait! I grabbed a gun and knife as I walked through the front door. I drove back to the cliff they told me about, I walked to the tree branch and there was lots of dry blood and its still here!? I see trails of blood so I looked closely it lead me some where. 

After walking for almost an hour I see this house in the open, I see lights on and people. I raised a brow and sneakily went up to the house. I through the windows to see buff guys carrying guns walking around, some people having fun drinking. It was like a party...mafia party? I sneaked more around to see what I did NOT WANT TO SEE... People having sex. 

I made a disgusted face and carried on, maybe Jennie is in this house. I heard the back door open as I took out my gun and hid. "Oh shit that feels great" I heard the noise of pee hitting the ground. Jeez Imma puke now, maybe on him. I stood up and stabbed him in the head, I looked around before throwing him in a bush. 

I opened the back door widely and invited my self in, I took a turn and i was in a pantry. Damn food! Is that Pasta! Hmmmm. Jisoo stay focus!! I kept walking until i heard a click so I stopped. "Who the fuck is you!????" I smirked. "Who do you think I am, i'm Pikachu bitch!" I turned around and slammed my knife to his neck as she dropped her gun and fell. "Thats right Pikachu just killed your ass" I cracked my knuckles and grabbed her gun then shoved it in my pocket.

I walked out of the house but when I did I heard a shout "Baby! Woooo!!!" I ran and looked through the window, and I was shocked to my tiny cute beautiful toes. It was Jennie dancing with a bottle in her hands. She was dancing with a guy, he had his hands on waist and was all over her. She just danced freely. Just then she looked at me through the window, and smirked. "Turn off the music! There is an intruder go and get her, but let me have all the killing fun" Everyone looked at me there was shot so close to hit me. 

"Shit!" i started to run. "Get me my cross bow!" I heard and kept running. I heard lots of footsteps me. I turned around to shoot some of my rounds. I got tackled down, that person turned around, it was Jennie. She grabbed my hair to pull me up and punched  my face. I stood straight, but as I did I got hit. Before I darkness I heard one last sentence.

"Sleep tight bitch"

Suga's POV: 

"Hey girls, have you guys seen Jisoo?" I asked Rose and Lisa. "No why?" "I haven't seen her all day" I was worried. "Hold on you freaking white sheet of paper" Lisa said as I gasp. That shit was mean! "You meaning like she has gone poof!! She is probably got took then!!" 

"Duhh you stick!" I spat back, ha I got her back. "You bitch you just called me a fucking stick, you wanna fight!?" She stood up as I shrug. "Excuse me SUNNY BOY(I always call everyone in my house that) you called me a white sheet of paper!" She scoff. "Cause you are" "You should call Rose a stick The fuck you mean" 

"Guys stop fight jeez!! and bitch!!" Rose screamed as she hit Lisa's back of the head. "Why did you bring me into this, imma beat you" Rose dragged Lisa by the ear and out they go. I sighed. "Well they were really no help"

Jungkook's POV:

Where are you Jennie when I need you now! I'll search tomorrow again but I'll need someone to come with me. I walked to Hoseok's room and when I opened it I saw him and V all cuddled up. Ewww? I closed the door and slowly turned around. I'll go to Suga. I went in his room and he was cleaning his guns. "I need you to come with me tomorrow to search." He looked up and smiled. "Sure, I need to find someone to" He said as he cocked his gun.

Jisoo's POV:

I woke up when water got splashed on me. I gasp at how cold it was. "Finally your awake" I tried to open my eyes and when I opened them wide, there stood Jennie. "Jennie!! Where have you been!" I smiled. I tried to get out of the ropes when she pointed her cross bow at my head. "Who the hell are you to know my name?" I gave Jennie a weird look. "What do you-" 

"Cause I don't who the fuck you are, and you know me huh?" Jennie stood up and smirked. There was the scar on stomach.