62. Birdy and Pineapple

1076 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own khr~ and I hope you enjoy~

Berry has had a bad week >.< she has had to go out in the sun 4 times this week, the natural enemy of zee berry is zee sun...

Next update on or before July 4 2019

!!!!!!!
If you are reading this outside of WATTPAD, or
FanFiction.Net.net... You are reading plagiarized content. If you are reading on Truyenfun.com, that site is a mirror site of WATTPAD that copies EVERYTHING POSTED and may give you viruses and MALWARE.

(I hope you get malware Truyenfun.com readers, it doesn't have my permission to post all of my works and I've already warned you)

Note: WATTPAD has most up to date version of this story
!!!!!!!!

"Oya oya" A purple haired teen smirked as he parried a tonfa with his metallic trident. The teen's hair was oddly spiked up at the back, making his head resemble that of a pineapple. His heterochromatic eyes flashed in delight at the skylark's displeased scowl. "Why has the little birdy decided to visit me?" The violet haired male snarked.

'Usually the little bird does his best to stay away from me... well unless I'm playing with Tsu-chan, then he's always within striking distance. If only Tsu-chan didn't get upset when we fight...'

Kyoya growled, steel eyes flashing rage as undisguised murderous intent exuded from his form. "Strong mist user, man with a metal hat, information" The skylark growled, raising his tonfas for another strike.

The heterochromatic eyed teen brought a finger to his lips as he let out a playful hum as he tilted his head in thought. "Hmmm I don't want to tell you" He replied after a few seconds, a cocky smirk lingering on his lips as he swiftly dodged a purple flamed Tonga strike.

"Tell me fruit, or I'll bite you to death!" Kyoya snarled, steel eyes narrowed. The pineapple haired male quirked a brow.

'Birdy is more feisty than usual today'

"Oya oya, I am not a fruit" Indigo flames enveloped the trident as the heterochromatic eyed teen twirled it in his fingers. "The name is Rokudo Mukuro" Mukuro replied, stopping the twirling and pointing the trident at the skylark.

The skylark poised to lunge before pausing. "The baby carnivore is dying, there is no time" He hissed, highly displeased with being unable to enjoy biting the pineapple to death. "The baby carnivore is the sky arcobaleno" Kyoya hissed, the brunette had only ever told Kyoya about the pacifier before now.

'The sky arcobaleno...'

Indigo flames vanished instantly, purple ones following suit. Both bird and pineapple understood that there were more important things than their mutual hatred. Their sky. "I only have heard rumours about the arcobaleno and how they came to be, that is all I know" Mukuro tilted his head, signalling the skylark to relay his information.

'I knew he was ill... But to be the sky arcobaleno, it didn't even cross my mind...'

"The carnivore Reborn, has begun training the insect, though chose the baby carnivore to become Vongola Decimo. Baby carnivore weakening, locate man with metal hat" With those words the skylark vanished from the warehouse.

'I need to pay Tsu-chan a visit, I had suspected his mafia bloodline... But to be the sky arcobaleno...'

Mukuro closed his eyes and clenched his fists, drawing some blood from the pressure.

'I had thought our suffering had been over...'

*

"Lazy-Tsuna, you shouldn't have given Baka-Ie your supper" The hitman sighed after the brunette had changed into soft blue cotton pyjamas. The teen was already thin and dying, he didn't want the process to be sped up due to Tsuna not having enough nutrition.

'I don't want to lose another sky...I've only just met this one...'

The honey eyed teen gave the hitman a soft smile as he picked him up, hugging Reborn to his chest. "I'm sorry Reborn, but I'll be fine, Ieyoshi-sama needed the food more than me" He replied softly as he laid down on his bed, pulling the blanket over them so that Reborn was like a teddy bear. The hitman silently scoffed at the position but didn't move.

"You're the one who's dying Dame-Tsuna..." Reborn huffed, in his current position he could feel the teen's heartbeat. The sound of it beating was reassuring.

'Damn it... I've grown attached way too fast...'

"Maybe we'll find the man who cursed us and fix everything before then?" Tsuna breathed softly.

"I've been searching for a long time Tsuna, and not once have I found a proper clue about his whereabouts" Reborn replied, resisting the urge to curl up closer to the teen in response to his sudden unease.

"You told me that you wouldn't let me die, I'm still holding you to that" The brunette whispered softly before falling asleep.

'Tsuna... I absolutely refuse to let that man win again'

*

When Reborn awoke, it was to an empty bed, the brunette was nowhere to be found. The hitman shook his head and headed towards his idiotic student's room. It was 4:30am, the perfect time to get in some extra training.

A dark smirk covered his face as Leon shifted into a giant mallet, he swiftly stood above the unsuspecting teen's head before bringing it down on Ie's head. The resounding pained cry brought delight to both hitman and chameleon.

'It's always nice to hit a stupid person first thing in the morning'

"Gah!" Ie brought both hands to his face, cradling his bloody nose, brown eyes glaring daggers at the hitman. "The hell?!" He cried angrily, Reborn scoffed.

'Baka-Ie should be used to this by now... Idiots are so difficult to train...'

"Get up, you need to do some more training today" Reborn replied, a dark gleam in his eyes. He needed to take out both misplaced and true aggression on the teen.

Ie opened his mouth to snarl a response but was cut off by a bullet skimming his cheek, drawing a thin line of blood. With an enraged growl Ie stalked towards his closet to change his clothes. "Be down in 2 minutes" Reborn stated as he left the room to give Ie some privacy.

'For once he didn't make himself look like a moron by insulting me, today seems like it's going to be a better day than yesterday'

*

"Tsu-chan..." Mukuro whispered softly as he looked into weary honey eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was soft as he gave the fluffy brunette a gentle hug.

'We've been through too much together for there to be lies between us...'

"I'm sorry... I didn't know I was the sky arcobaleno, I only knew that I shouldn't tell others about the pacifier no matter what. Kyoya only knew because of an accident, I didn't tell him. He's the one who told Reborn and the doctor known as Shamal..." The honey eyed teen replied softly as he returned the hug.

'I want to be mad but I can't...'

"I'll help you find a way to break the curse Tsu-chan, we've gone through too much for something like a curse to take you down" Mukuro promised.

Me: I hope you enjoyed~ the pineapple has been placed within the story~ his relationship with Hibari is a little different because the defeat from the anime/manga never happened. They both adore Tsuna so they don't like to upset the fluffy teen~

Berry has a dilemma... She wants to fix old chapter formatting but then it would delete the in line comments (which are why she started this back up...) She tested on a chappy and all in line comments but zee dot names disappeared... *sigh* I guess I'll only fix some grammar on old chappies... eventually...