Luke Brooks - roommates

-Your Prove-

'BEAU FUCKING BROOKS WASH THE DISHES!' you shouted up the stairs to your boyfriend. You are roommates with the Janoskians.

'WHY DON'T YOU WASH THEM!' you heard Beau shout back. you giggled and shouted back 'BECAUSE I ALWAYS WASH THEM!' you heard someone open there door 'STOP FUCKIN SHOUTING' Daniel shouted. You burst out laughing and Beau came running down the stairs 'You better fucking run y/n' he said running up to you, you quickly turn and started to run.

Beau was chasing you around till you ran into the kitchen and ran into Luke falling on top off him. Beau came to the door way. 'No fuckin your too yougn'Beau smirked. Luke quickly stared at Beau 'FUCK OFF!' he shouted. You giggled and stood up pushing Beau. Luke got up and rubbed his elbow where he hit it off the floor.

Beau grabbed you and pushed you against the wall kissing you. You look over and see luke biting his lip ring. His so fucking HOT! Luke looked up and saw you looking at him and smirked and he walked off.

7.00pm

Every one was in the living watching t.v 'Fucking hell this is so boring turn it off' Jai moaned. 'SHUT UP' Beau shouted. you grab the remote and change it to the x factor. You snuggle up to Beau while watching the t.v. Luke was sitting next to Daniel and James on the other sofa and Jai was sat next to you. Ever so often you looked over at Luke who was most the time looking back.

Beau's phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled it out and slyly opened the message.You peaked over his arm to read the messages.

'Beau come fuck me im so horny'

'I can't babe im with y/n'

'Fuck y/n, please she fuck's your brothers any way'

'NO! But ill come round later xxx ;]'

Beau closed his phone. You quickly pull away from him 'You alright Babe?' Beau said, everyone was looking at you 'JUST GO FUCK HER!' you said bursting out crying. You ran up stairs and slammed your door shut.

'WHAT THE FUCK YOU DONE NOW BEAU' Daniel and Jai shouted running after you. Luke stared at Beau 'you've fucked up' he said walking upstairs followed by James. Jai and Daniel were banging on your door 'Come on y/n open the door' they said.

'Get Luke.' you cried they pulled Luke to your door 'Babe im here' Luke said. you quickly open the door and hug him tight,he hugs you back 'What did the dick head do?' he asked pulling you tighter. 'he's cheating.' Luke let you go and ran down stair to Beau you heard alot of shouting.

'FUCK OFF CUNT!' Beau shouted .Luke hit him hard but because Beau's older when he hit Luke it was very hard and strong. Beau came up stairs 'Listen im sorry. i thought you were cheatin with Luke or Jai so i thoughtb i would cheat back.'

'Oh so that makes it better?'you said pushing him. Luke walked up and put his arm round you. 'Beau y/n don't want to know. Just go out for abit.' you and Luke walked into your room closing the door behind you

'Thanks Luke' you half smiled . He took his top off showing his tatoos and abs but also red marks were Beau had hit him. 'Does it hurt?' you ask biting your lip. 'A bit' he said rubbing them

You sit down on your bed and check your texts. Luke sits next to you and rubs your thigh making a cute moan escape your lips. Luke bites his lip and rubs high till his rubbing ur pussy through ur shorts

'Fuckk luke'you whisper. He pulls you onto his lap and throws your phone on the bed. In no time you crash your lips onto his, he soon kisses back. He pulls your top over your head and throws it behind you and does the same with your bra.

You unbuckel his pants and pull them off. To tease him like crazy you stsrt stroking it hard and rough 'mmmmmmm y/n yesss arhh please' you jump off his lap and strip sexily in front of him making his boner more visible

you sand there in just your blue thong. Luke walks up to you and kisses you roughly. You pulls his briefs down and take his dick in your hand and you slowly jerk it off. 'Arrr shiittt Beau is a dick head for letting you... gooo'

you smirk and pull gently on his brown curly hair. Luke pulled down your thong and layed you on the bed and start sucking your wet pussy 'awhh please luke just FUCKK me*

Beaus prov

yes the plan was working luke is with y/n alone I plced my ear against th door and heard alot of moaning

(Ill finish it soon)