Chapter Thirty-Three

I was woken up by someone jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes to see a bright eyes smiling Dylan.

"Morning Jellybean! " He basically yelled. Then flopped down next to me. I could help but to laught.

"Well morning Superman..." I used to call him Superman. So if he going to start calling me Jellybean agian. I'm going to start calling him Superman agian. And once I said Superman his smile got even bigger.

"I have a whole day planned,  so you need to go get dressed!!!..." He told me.

"What I don't get a good morning kiss?" I asked him with a pouted. He then pulled me on to his lap and into a deep passionate kiss. After what felt like forever, he pulled away.

"Now go get..." He told me.

"Ug! Fine..." I say playfully cutting him off and then went to his. I mean our closet.

"I see you put you cloths up..." He said.

"Yeah..." I told him. I them grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and then I grabbed one of his Superman shirts.

"Hey, that's my shirt!" He protested.

"I know, but it's one of my favorites...." I tell him as I walked to the door. But he jumped it frount of me and took the shirt from me.

"Then I'll wear it and up can wear one of my favorite shirts of your..." He told me.

"Ok, anything to make you happy..." I tell him and he ran to the closest.  And after a few minutes he pulled out a shirt and gave it to me. I then walked to the bathroom and changed. I then really looked at the shirt. It was one of my most comfiest shirts I own. It was my long sleeve camo superman shirt.