chapter 1:

(AUTHORS NOTE: Beware of Typos!! My first official fan fiction. So apologies if it's bad. Can also be found on tumblr)
.
.
.

"All right, we made it!"

Buzz Shouted, as he strutted down the walkway. Planting his feet on the new found planet, he breathed in the fresh air. Whipping out his arm and opening the gauntlet as he spoke.

" Log 24.. we have arrived on planet dubbed T17...air seems more fresher then Tikana Prime..greenery sprouting! And oh look! - a pretty butter-"

"What are you doing?" You quirked up, making your way from the ships door frame to stand next to Buzz. He quickly sweeps his hand down to his side. Frame still as he takes a quick step forwards and turns around.

"I uh..forgot you were here,I was doing nothing - Anyways! - Rookie, are you aware of the mission we must complete for the commander? Y'know, just to.. revitalise your memory?"

Buzz asked, as he quirked his eyebrow and tapped on his head. Indicating to recall your last meeting with the commander. Which of course you did.

"Well yeah of course I do! We must collect a new ore resource that one of the ERICS found here? In order to create some more material for the crystalic fusion right?"
You replied. Buzz smiled as he nodded his
Head, pacing backwards and forwards now, he puffed out his chest.

"Correct! Now I never- and I mean never- thought I'd bring a rookie with me for a mission. Especially to a new planet we have recently discovered, but I will not question the commander. So there will be 3 set of rules! Rule number 1! - always follow my orders! Rule number 2! - always make sure you are following my every move in order not to get lost! And rule number 3!...3...uh...don't..do not touch anything that seems interesting! Who knows if they are dangerous! Got that?"
He paused. Now facing your direction.

You stared at him poker faced.
"Aren't rule 1 and 2 the same..?"

He went silent in thought. Mind going blank as you could see him start to stumble over his train of thought.

"What no!.. well 'll kind of, but no! Anyways Rookie! Let's get a move on. No more time wasting - the location is approximately 69km north! Follow my lead and keep up! "

He marched forward. You sighed, copying his very footsteps. You've known buzz for a while now, you've heard stories about him and his mission in succeeding space travel at an incredible speed. how he defeated Zurg and it's Colony with his other companions, he is one of the best space rangers that exist. Along side his old friend Alisha, who was an amazing woman you've learn about during one of your history classes a long time ago.  May her spirit rest in peace.

Though of course, you do also feel somewhat sorry for buzz.. losing the people you care about. Missing so many life experiences. Coming back to Tikana prime and finding out you missed years of development. You wondered if he had anyone special besides his best friend. Maybe a romantic partner? I mean, he definitely is pretty good looking, kind, humble,loyal, though he could be a bit over the top at times....and his physique was amazing.

You looked down behind buzz as he continued to walk in front of you, smiling to yourself.

Yep, he got a cute butt too.

———————

After what felt like hours upon hours that have gone by, when you just thought the silence was finally consuming your mind, you felt the ground shake. You both froze. Not moving an inch, you lowered your voice.

"Uh...Buzz.." you whispered. Locking eyes with him.

"Stay completely still..." he replied. And you definitely did.