Chapter 12: Mecklorve....The Great!!!

WARNING: MECKLORVE TALKS ALOT IN THIS CHAPTER JUST SAYIN😬😬😬😬

In about 5 minutes I made it to the park. I look around and saw Mina sitting on a bench in the garden. I walked to her, "Your late." She said. "I know, sorry....I took a detour." I said. "So what do you want.....it took a lot to get out with my parents." She said. "I know, look at this." I said as I took out the little rock piece.

"What's that?" She asked. "Well......it's a long story but....I think it's a piece to the key of liberation." I said. "What's that?" I spent 20 minutes explaining and bringing her up to speed. "Now I get it, but who does Mecklorve wanna kill that bad?" She asked. "Tyrannous." Mecklorve said.

Mina's eyes widened as she looked terrified. "M-M-a-x! T-there's a v-voice in m-m-y head!" She exclaimed. "Oh that's Mecklorve, he's established a telekinetic link with you....now you can hear what I hear." I said. "It's scary I want it out!" She screamed.

People walking by looked at us like we were crazy. "Easy child.....I did this to explain to both of you........" He stopped. "Shhhh, listen." I said to her. "It all started about.....,30 trillion years ago. I was still a youngling at the time. My species, the Oraxians......were conquerers of planets, galaxies, dimensions. There were many of us....about 1 billion. We were divided into millions and had our own sectors. Each about 600,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles worth of light years. My clan was the main one, co-existing with this dimension." "Hold on....your telling me that there are lots of alternate realities?" I asked. "Why yes.....there is even a dream realm......people travel there quite frankly. We delete a persons memory in there so they won't get suspicious that it is indeed real....especially if they are lucid dreaming."

I was shocked. "No offense, but why do we need to know all this?" Mina asked. "Because.....it will indeed benifit you for the coming Armageddon." "What???" I replied. He continued, ignoring my comment, "My family was royalty. My father was the king who leaded the main sector. He was mysteriously murdered when I was young. I was then forced to take the thrown, with my mother helping me.

About a millennia later, my mother died of an illness created by poison. By then, I was then fit for ruling my people. As a king I was in charge of leading of wars and participating as well. One of my dad's old associates,Tyrannous befriended me. We grew closer as we fought in 100s of wars together. Besides the death of my parents, life was good.....until one day."

"What happened?!" I asked. "Tyrannous happened. 2,000 years ago we were on the verge of conquering a planet named Quaza not far from here, just outside this galaxy. Tyrannous and I were on a covert mission to infiltrate their last defense. They were very powerful cheaters, using micro chips to insert organisms in there so we would either die, forfeit or both.

We were setting bombs in the mass production area, then he betrayed me. He trapped me in one of those chips and set the bombs himself leaving me for dead. Right before, he told me how he was the one who truly killed my parents. He left, and when the mission succeeded told everyone I sacrificed myself for the mission. He just wanted to be king." "So how did you make it in my dads old laser?" I asked.

"What Tyrannous didn't know is that the chips were nearly indestructible. When the blast hit I went flying and because it was so light weight and technical I flew off into outer space. Cramped in the small space I just floated in space hitting asteroids and meteors. Then 1,000 years later, something found me." "My dads satellite. Before he disappeared he used to tell me he found a small chip in space." "Yes.....it grabbed me and in 2 years I was bought back to what you call, Earth.

Here, NASA and your dad experimented on me for what seemed like forever. They soon after discovered my weaponry and capabilities when connected to a host like you. Richard, one of your dads acquaintances and A.M.O.S had lots of ideas for me. But as you know your father refused and was angered by many. He was forced to disappear to keep not only you and your mother safe, but the whole world as well. If it weren't for him.....I don't think me or you would be here." "Is Mecklorve getting soft?" Mina teased. "Don't be ignorant you insignificant life form....I was just stating relevant facts." He said.

"So what about this whole Armageddon stuff?" I asked. "While experimenting on me, your father accidentally activated my life beacon, which is sort of like a dead or alive transmission. I sensed Tyrannous' energy.....he's found my location. He will probably try to kill me, you and likely destroy this world." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Just because...." He said. "We'll technically speaking, your still king aren't you? Why can't you call off the attack then?" Mina asked. "My kind.....,are loyal to Tyrannous now.......they will now follow whatever he says. The only way I could win back my loyalties, are if I kill him...., which is pretty hopeless since I'm attached to someone like you." He taunted. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

"So basically there's going to be an alien invasion.......great!" Mina said. "Do you know when they'd arrive?" I asked. "I sense their energy from far out......not for another 8 months really." He replied. "Can you explain why the weird things have been happening?" I asked. "Like why no one recognized you disappeared that day?" He asked. "Yes please tell us it's really starting to get freaky." Mina said.

"It's because of........reality shifts." Mecklorve stated. "How the hell is that possible?!" I exclaimed. "Oraxians are developing new technologies. When I was king......we were working on inventing something that could bending physics and twist reality. It's very complicated and the theory and experiments were shut down to the fact that it was pretty much impossible.

The closest we ever got is twisting a persons molecules, teleporting at warp speed(Hahahahaha Star Trek movie joke!!!!!exclusive😂😂) and making small objects like rocks disappear from existence. In my absence, Tyrannous must have made something that can bend reality....maybe a type of machinery. I could feel reality shift just a little. I figure that Tyrannous has been testing it on small objects like worms and such. Little does he know it effects everyone. Coincidentally, when he tried it.....we were away. Whatever our destiny's were a day ago......it has all changed.(another Star Trek joke😂😂) thankfully because of just plan physics, the technology can't be used on just anything. Currently we can't travel through time or make you disappear." "That's good, I guess....." I said.

"As much as it pains me to say this.......we have to work together....and possibly form a bond. I know you don't trust me and I hate you.....but like they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend." He said. "Wow....." Mina said. "I thought you said, we have to find the key first." I said. "We have to work together to find it......and as a last resort.......well I'll tell you when the time is right." He said.

"So do we look for the key now?" I asked. "As we speak I'm analyzing the world's security cameras and the Internet. I should have at least one key's location in about 10 minutes." "That's fair." Suddenly Mina's phone rang, "Hello?" She said. She looked surprised. "Shoot Max....I gotta run see ya." She said. She got up and ran.

People were staring at us because it looked like we were talking to ourselves. I got up and walked away, waiting for Mecklorve to give me directions.

******hope you enjoyed, please comment and vote, give advice where needed.........thx.....till' next time.*****