Chapter 1:The day Our life changed

'Siah's pov
School is tomorrow. I'm not really feeling school fever after last year. Everything went totally wrong. I was molested, beaten, and unloved. My mom got sick and I had to pay the rent or it's the streets for us. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Messiah but people call me 'Siah. I'm 15, 5'0, and brown skinned and thick. I have a boyfriend name Rashawn and two besties named Jordy and Jasmine. I'm a sophomore in high school and I guess my life is pretty decent. Not.

Jor Jor's pov
Hi. I'm Jordy, Messiah's bestie for life. I'm 15, 5'3, and light skinned and a lil thick. Me and 'Siah go to different schools but we make sure to see each other every day cause that's what besties supposed to do. Right!

'Siah's pov
Me and jordy decided to walk around the town for a minute. I personally didn't want to go home because my mom is just gonna use me like she always does so she don't have to do anything. We've been walking for an hour and I'm now hungry.
"Jor Jor Issa McDonald's half a mile from here." I told Jordy as I took a sip from my Lipton green tea. She looked at me with a face that could tell she was in agreement with what I said. "Last one there your mom suck dick" she yelled as she took off running. " I guess she suck dick cause I ain't running!" I yelled back rolling my eyes. We made it to the McDonald's, ordered our food then sat down to wait. "So you ready for school 'Siah?" I looked up from my phone with disgust. "So you ready for awww shut up" I responded as I rolled my eyes. "Wow M.B. That's a way to talk to your bestie" Jor Jor said as she rolled her eyes. Stopped and stared at something but I just went back to text my boyfriend.

August pov
I walked in the McDonald's cause a nigga was hungry but I was tired. When I got to the counter the girl at the register screamed and I put on a fake smile. 'Here we go again' I thought to myself. I ordered my food and turned around. A girl was going to sit down but I couldn't help myself but to look at that ass on her. I saw she sat down with a light skinned girl that was staring at me. I asked the cashier how much did the girls pay for their food. She told me $20 so that's what I got out my wallet. I went by the girls and the brown skinned shawty was locked into her phone. The light skinned shawty was smiling so hard til she hit the table to catch brownie attention. She looked up from her phone at caramel with a mug on her uface. I decided to break the conversation. " Hey I'm August Alsi—" I was cut off by brownie getting up and going to get their food. "Can I sit with y'all?" I asked caramel. " yes you can Mr.Alsina I'm Jordy" she said with a big smile and her hand out. I shook her hand and sat down in the seat next to brownie. When she came back she rolled her eyes. "Say baybeh what's yo problem?" I asked. She sat down "I'll be there by 11:30 Ma........No I'm not........Well believe what you want......Bruhhhhh.......Ight bye bruh." She hung up the phone. She looked at me then at Jordy. "You okay huns?" Jordy asked. "Yea I'm straight"she responded. She sounded like me. That accent was strong. "Why are you here love? Don't you got stages to dance on, Bitches to fuck and much better restaurants to be at then McDonalds?" She said. Eating a couple French fries. "Name?" I asked brownie rude ass. " 'Siah why?"she responded. "Oh. Jordy and 'Siah Triple A" I whispered loud enough for them to hear. 'Siah touched my chest and leaned to my ear. "WHAT THE FUCK IS A TRIPLE A AUGUST?!" She yelled. "I looked at her cause I wanted to slap the taste out her mouth. "Be my assistants?" I asked brownie while touching her thigh. She flinched and went outside. "Well think about I'll dm you on Instagram. Sorry about my besties behavior"Jordy said sounding a little upset. What did I do wrong?

Hope you guys liked chapter one☺️ share some feed back and tell me what you think might happen next