Meeting Everyone

In the backyard, Ferb placed a baseball on Perry's tail. Phineas held a baseball bat and tapped on the home plate. "Alright, looks like the pitcher's ready, and...batter up!" he said. Ferb scratched Perry's neck making Perry's tail snap forward, flinging the ball towards Phineas. "Batter batter batter, swing!" Phineas said before swinging at the baseball and hitting it. "Oh yes, sports fans! That may be the best hit ever in the history of platypult baseball!". Ferb checked the "Platypult Baseball World Record Book" and gave his brother a thumbs up. "And the crowd exhales loudly through their mouths!" said Phineas. He imitated the sound of a roaring crowd while Ferb used a remote control baseball glove to guide the ball back. "And Fletcher snags the pop fly! He's out!" said Phineas. "Wow! That was awesome!" said Miyuki entering the backyard with her friends. "Hey, thanks. Who are you girls?" Phineas asked. "I'm Miyuki and these are my friends Akane, Yayoi, Nao, and Reika" said Miyuki. "My name's Phineas and this is my brother Ferb. Are you all from Japan or something?" said Phineas. "We are. How did you know?" said Akane. "Ferb speaks Japanese and you all have Japanese names" said Phineas. "That's right" said Reika.

The gate opened and Isabella entered the backyard. "Hi, Phineas! What'cha doin'?" she said. "Turning Perry's involuntary reflex into sporting event." Phineas replied. "Hi, Perry! Can I try?" Isabella asked. She scratched Perry's neck and the baseball catapulted out of the yard. "Whoa, mama! Nice shot, Isabella!" said Phineas. Suddenly, Candy jumped out of Miyuki's arms and landed near Isabella. "That was so cool-kuru!" she said. "A talking stuffed animal?!" Isabella shrieked. "I'm not a stuffed animal-kuru!" said Candy. "Then who and what are you?" Isabella asked. "My name's Candy-kuru. Candy is a fairy from Märchenland, the land of fairy tales-kuru" said Candy. "You're a fairy? That's amazing and you're so cute! My name's Isabella" said Isabella. Before Isabella could ask who Miyuki and her friends were, Baljeet and Buford entered the backyard. "Did someone lose a ball?" Baljeet asked. "Yeah, we were just playing platypult." said Phineas. "Oh, I LOVE Platypus-themed sports!" said Baljeet. "You know, if we had TWO Perrys, we could put a net between them and play platypult badminton!" said Phineas. "Who's Annette?" Buford asked. "He said 'a net' not Annette" said Reika. "Oh. Who are you girls anyway?" said Buford. Phineas introduced Miyuki and her friends to Isabella, Baljeet, and Buford. "Nice to meet you girls" said Isabella. "Nice to meet you all too" said Miyuki. "Ferb, that's it! I know what we're gonna do today!" said Phineas. Then they all finished working on 2 mechanical platypults. "Okay, everyone. I think the tail is all set. I'll just go check with the foreman." said Phineas. "He's gone!" said Isabella noticing Perry's absence. "Hey, where's Perry?" asked Phineas. He checked under the machine but Perry wasn't there. "Did he really slip away? On his anniversary? Sometimes it seems like Perry's missed every single cool thing we've done all summer long. Well, I guess he can do whatever he wants. After all, it's HIS day, right?" said Phineas. Perry was hiding behind a tree wearing his fedora. He threw a pebble at the fence. "Hey, what was the small noise?" Baljeet asked. "Let's all go walk over to it!" said Phineas.

Everyone walked away and Perry snuck into the house while they were gone. He went to the couch and pulled back a mirror over it revealing a hole. Perry went inside it rode a vacuum tube down to his lair passing by Pinky the Chihuahua and other agents as he landed at his seat. Major Monogram appeared on the screen. "Ah, good morning, Agent P. A quick word, recently you've been having some close calls, and your host family has nearly caught you sneaking into your lair several times. No need to remind you, but I'll do it anyway, that if your cover's blown, you'll have to be transferred to another city, with another host family. And we both know you wouldn't like that." said Major Monogram. He chuckled and said "I remember the day you were first assigned." After having a flashback of Perry being assigned, Carl said off-screen "And I did!". "Don't get cocky, Carl! Agent P, as you know, every operative is equipped with an auto-scan replication device, just like the one in your hat. We've been using the information you've gathered to replicate each and every one of Dr. Doofenshmirtz's inators. Our top men have been analyzing them to determine if they've been getting smarter or dumber. And, to be honest, the jury's still out. Now we find out that he's in the process of building an alternate dimension-related inator. Your assignment is to stop him, before he finishes building it. Behind you, rising dramatically from the floor, is Carl with some high-tech devices that you might find useful." said Major Monogram.

A platform rose with dramatic music. On it was a large container of devices. "Um, Sir? Hello? I didn't step on in time. Would you mind lowering the platform again?" asked Carl off-screen. "Oh, great, let me... cue the music again." said Major Monogram. The dramatic music rewinded and played again as Carl rose with the platform this time. "Voilà monsieur!" said Carl showing a wristwatch. "This first item is our new wrist-communicationizer. It has many applications that will help you in the field. For example a powerful directional electro-magnet. It will draw any metal object to you." He pushed a button and Carl's glasses were drawn to it. "See? And these are aluminum!" he said. "Quit goofing around, Carl, and show him the hologram." said Monogram. "Yes, sir" said Carl. He pushed a button on the watch and it turned on a hologram of Major Monogram. "Hehe, pretty nifty, huh? With this device, you'll be able to contact me anywhere at anytime, but don't call between 3:30 and 4:00, because...that's when I take a shower" said the hologram. That's when he noticed Major Monogram on the screen. "Whoa wee, wait a minute. Is that... me?" asked the hologram. "Oh, no! His holographic projection has become mesmerized by his video image! I better shut it off." said Carl. He shut off the hologram and pointed to the watch again. "And if you push THIS button, it'll give your adversary an incredible ice cream headache." he said. Carl pushed the button and immediately screamed and held his head in pain, then stopped. "It's gone. You better watch where you point that." he said. Carl handed the watch to Perry.

Meanwhile in Candace's room, Candace was packing her belongings in a cardboard box when her best friend Stacy came in. "Hey, girl. Uh, what are you doing?" said Stacy. "Stacy, Jeremy's going to college soon, and here I am concerned with busting my brothers to my MOMMY and living in the NURSERY." said Candace. She picked up a ceramic unicorn. "A unicorn! A UNICORN, Stacy!" "Hi, I'm six!" Candace said mockingly. "You've GOTTA help me get rid of all this junk." "Wow, bold move!" said Stacy. "Yep! Goodbye, childhood folly. Hello, carefree undemanding adult life!" said Candace. Then her Mom, Linda, entered her room. "Yeah, good luck with that. Candace, your father and I are off to the movies. While we're gone, you're in charge, okay?" she said. "Okay, Mom!" said Candace. Linda left the room. "And you know, I'm even thinking of giving up on busting my brothers." Candace said to Stacy. "The irony is, that as a grown up, you don't NEED to tell your mom. You can just bust them yourself." said Stacy. "That's it! Stacy, I'm old enough to bust them myself!" said Candace. "That's what I just said. Also, I think there are some new kids in your backyard" said Stacy looking out her friend's window. Candace looked out her window and opened it. "Phineas, who are these girls?" she asked. "Hey Candace!" said Phineas. He introduced Miyuki and her friends to Candace. "Well if they are a part of your bustable plan, you are still gonna get in trouble!" said Candace. "Okay then" said Phineas obliviously.