31.

DEMI P.O.V.: we all went to our rooms to rest a bit because that night it was going to be the bachelorette party for Joe and Sophie, obviously we'd take Sophie to some place and the boys would take Joe to another one. Tomorrow at the afternoon noon it's going to be the wedding, so they have time to get well from the party.

It was around 7 p.m. when the girls arrived to my room to get ready to the party. They told me to organize it because I've been in way to many more parties than them, and I sais yes.

Maisei: so, here we are...we have like 2 hours to get ready to leave (we were all in robes just showered)

Demi: is Priyanka going to come or we can start?

Sophie: she said she's feeling a little homesick so no (she shrugged)

Demi: okay then, let's start this girls (I put on some music and we started seeing outfits options for each of us)

After choosing our clothes, we chose our make up and shoes and started dressing.

Demi: buds, I'll do your make up and hair okay?

Danielle: okay (I smiled and I started doing each of our make ups)

After two hours of girl talks and good music, we finished and we were ready to leave to have dinner with the boys and then, start the real party.

Demi: now, does everyone have their identification, money, lipsticks, girl things and phones?

Them: yea!

Demi: well, this is for you (I grabbed a box fron mi suitcase and walked to them)

Sophie: what is that?

Danielle: we won't-

Demi: just cautious...here (I gave them the things) does everyone have a condom? (We laughed)

Them: yea!

Demi: let's go eat sexy ladies...the more you eat, the more you'll can drink without breaking

Maisei: got it (we walked out of the room and went singing and dancing to the special place for the dinner where the boys were)

They were already there when we walked in.

Joe: (he whistled) look at that guys

Wilmer: I see (he said looking at me with a big smile on his face)

Joe: my beautiful girl is gonna break it tonight! (They kissed and then Joe kissed my check before talking to my ear) he's speechless

Demi: shut the fuck up (he laughed and Wilmer kissed my hand)

Wilmer: you look hermosa tonight

Demi: thank you, we're supposed to look sexy...do we?

Nick: yea, you all do (he said looking at every each of us but stopping at me with a grin on his face) you all (he whispered and I smiled)

I was really proud of the looks we got.

MAKEUP

Sophie.