Jiall AU: Irish Drunk

"Hey babe!" I yelled running to catch up with the best boyfriend ever! Niall fucking Horan. I had tried so hard to get with Niall the day he first came. I mean who wouldn't with that silky dyed blonde hair, those piercing blue eyes that resmble a thousand oceans, that blinding light of a smile, just everything about him?

"Hey Hun!" he waved back. I finally caught up with him and began talking.

"So are ya going to the pub with me Justin?" I just nodded my head yes knowing that when it came to food and achohol it's best not to argue with my little Nialler.

"Good see ya tonight, love" he grinned happily giving me a peck on the lips before sauntering off.

^~^

Once there Niall Immediately was lost in the crowd. Me, not exactly comfortable with the party scene just stood up against a wall closest to the open bar. I was thinking Niall is most likely to be there. My eyes scanned the bar every so often for the blonde hair I'm so familiar with while taking occasional sips of the beer I got while thirsty.

About five minutes later I finally spotted Niall. He looked exactly how I thought he would. Sweaty, drunk, and hot.

"Niall!" I yelled at my obviously hammered boyfriend. Niall was drunk out of his Irish mind. He had so many shots I couldn't even count and I was just a little tipsy from my Jack Daniels. He slammed his glass down and turned to me. His red hazy eyes glanced over me from my soft calm brown eyes all the way down to the purple Supras he got me for Christmas and everything inbetween. He formed a little smirk and jumped off his stool tumbling a little in the process but still managed to stand. He stalked over to me and forcefully grabbed my hand pulling me harshly over to the bar's bathroom. Once there he slammed me agaisnt the wall and began attacking my neck.

"Babe..." I said trying not to moan based on the feel of his soft lips pressing butterfly kisses into my neck. I could still hear the music from the club outside. It was hot, listening to he thumping of he bass while feeling my boyfriend kiss my neck.

"Hmm baby?..." he murmured seductively letting his hands run down my chest all the way to my waist.

He grabbed my waist firmly, jerking my hips until they hit his. I let out a long string of profanity as I felt him envelope me with his hot sinful mouth. When he even took off my jeans and boxers let alone my hard on is unknown to me. He licked the head which caused my knees to buckle and him to let out a string of giggles. After he was done his giggle fest he Immediately dived down and started deep throating me. My hand dived down to fist his soft blonde hair after Niall,still deepthroating me, started swirling his tongue around my length and other stuff I never knew he could do when he was drunk. Knowing I wouldn't last much longer Niall pulled off my dick with a sinful 'pop' he began to pump me fast and hard.

"N-Ni I'm going to come soon-ughh."

"That's right JB cum for me. Cum for Nialler, Justin please."

And that is what I did. I release white ribbons into Niall's mouth and some on his chin.

I swore as he swallowed and licked up everything. He gave my now limp dick one last featherlight kiss before getting up as well as pulling my pants and boxers back on. Niall licked his lips and adjusted himself showing his buldinging erection. I smirked and brung my finger to his chin and slicked up the rest of my cum and sucked it right off my digits. Niall moaned,"Shit Justin you look so fucking hot please fuck me."

Justin chuckled and gave the blonde boy a soft kiss on his lips. "Let's go get you cleaned up first and do that in a more um" ,Justin looked around the dinky bathroom of the bar," sanitary and clean. Niall laughed a little more sober but still slightly drunk.

"Then come on then!" Niall squealed running out of the restroom and to Justin's car. You could hear Justin's beautiful laugh in the distant.