1. The Ballerino

The clock hand moved and rang out all around Gold Crown Town. People were waking up early happy in the morning. Chatter started as children played on the streets. Adults were working hard and conversing with others about their day. There was great excitement all around as usual.

Two girls were seen gossiping among themselves as they were walking side by side. One had blonde poofy pigtails and had green eyes. The other had her pink hair in a bun and her eyes were purple. Both of them appeared to be wearing school uniforms.

"Ahh...Isn't this morning amazing, Pike," the blonde-haired girl was asking her friend.

Pike nodded. "I suppose so. Say, I heard about the Fire Festival happening tonight. Is that right, Lilie?"

The girl Lilie giggled. "That's right. A festival of dancing and love. It is said the best couple would be destined to be together." She sighed. "I hope I get to dance with the ballerino from the clock tower."

The purple-haired girl raised an eyebrow. "The ballerino? I thought he was a legend."

Lilie gotten flustered, surprised her best friend had never heard of this before. "The ballerino is said to live up high in the clock tower. No one knows his identity nor what he looks like. I bet he is handsome and has the most beautiful name in the world."

She continued to talk about how she and the male would dance as Pike sighed and rolled her eyes. Is there really a ballerino up there? She looked up to the tower, wondering to herself.

At the top of the famous clock tower, there was a simple room with a bookshelf, desk, and bed. A figure was dancing by himself as soft music played in his mind. His movements were graceful as he raised his arms in the air.

His eyes opened to reveal two beautiful golden eyes. He was hearing the commotion from below. He stopped his routine to go look out the window. The town plaza was getting ready for the festival he looked forward to watching every year. The problem with that: he cannot be able to participate in it. No matter how hard he wished to go, he knew Raven would refuse that wish. He softly sighed to himself.

"Why can't I go?" The boy spoke to himself, not getting a reply to his usual question as always

"Why can't I go?" The boy spoke to himself, not getting a reply to his usual question as always. He was so lonely, only having Raven being in his company from time to time. He remembered the reason why he can't go out with the others. Raven told this multiple times: people would persecute him for having golden eyes and white hair (something that was uncommon to possess). He was different, of course. It was a reason why he never knew the mother who abandoned him in the first place.

He has always obeyed his guardian's rules, staying put like a good boy would. But, what if he disobeyed this once? What if he went to the festival for only today, for tonight?

Mytho made up his mind. He would go out there. He would do it tonight and then live the rest of his life in that tower. He went to his closet for the perfect attire.

The Ballerino of the Clock TowerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara