Peace

Lava Lamp -Thundercat

Galaxy's POV

"Hi, my name is Galaxy, I'm 21, and single, I love long walks around the city, exploring, and trying new things." I sat back up biting my lip as I looked away from my phone. I stared blankly out the window watching as kids played in the streets and parents watched as their children get soaked in the fire hydrant water. It was the middle of June and hot as hell in New York. Brooklyn was booming with life and energy, but I sat looking outside longingly at all the fun everyone else was having. I repeatedly remember the words he said:

"Maybe I'll see you around, axe." Softly rung in my ear. His voice was like butter, and made me feel warm and gooey inside.

I'm usually not the type of person who falls on love easy, but I will like a couple people and if they don't like me back I'll just let them go. But when I fall in love with someone, I fall hard as fuck. The vibe has to be just right, and this time I know I fell hard as shit. Like that bitch hurt.

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Hola, this is my first time writing a fanfic and I'm sorry if it comes out kinda shitty, but I'm trying my best mane :(. I hope yall like it and if you see something wrong in my writing please comment and help me fix it to prevent it from happening again in future works :))
_

______________________________________

Youngjae's POV

"I guess I will." Bounces back and forth in my mind. I love the way her voice sounds, low but warm and comforting.

"Hi, my name is Youngjae, I'm 21, and single, I love nature, exploring the city at night and trying new things." I sat back up tossing my phone to the side and stared out the window as the sun went down on my view of the city. I sit here lonely as fuck, as always, but this time thinking of someone.

I work at a organic juice place down the block and I saw her again today. I can't quite remember her name, but I remember it being absolutely gorgeous to me. She's been coming to my job more frequently, I don't know if she just really likes the juice her or she really likes being around me or what. I'm a waiter at my job and everytime she comes to my job to get something she always asks for me to be her waiter. Not gonna lie, I liked it from the very beginning and I felt her aura, it was very warm and welcoming. But today she seem upset and looked like she just finished crying, but angry crying.

I hate the way sadness looks on her.

I got up out of my bed and started walking around to get my blood flowing. I had to pick up with my brothers at the airport around 8 or 9 ,so I needed to start getting ready. They flew in all the way from Korea. I have a big ass family, I have 6 other brothers: Mark, Jackson, Yugeom,Kunpimook or bam bam for short , Jaebum, and Jinyoung. Mark is the oldest and Yug is the youngest. We are all adopted. I was the first to come into the family, I was 2 when they adopted me.

Every year my parents would adopt a new child on the anniversary of the day I got adopted and that lasted for 6 more years, but that was a long time ago. My parents are Black Hispanic and have their own biological children, two, but they wanted more children. They said when they decided to adopt kids my dad was a little hesitant because he knew how many my mom wanted to adopt and was scared about the amount of money it would cost, but he eventually got over it and supported my mom's decision. My older brother has a house near my parent's house in Korea so everyone is close by except for me, I live with my abuela so I can take care of her.

It was almost 8 and I still haven't gotten ready yet. One of them are going to beat my ass if I dont get there in time. I put on my favorite outfit despite it still being hot as hell.

I put on some slides and told my abuela I'm leaving

I put on some slides and told my abuela I'm leaving. I rushed to the van, got in, took the BQE to the Belt Parkway and sped, when I say speed I mean I was ZOOMING. Surprisingly there wasn't that much traffic.

I got to JFK right as Mark texted me:

                    "Aye bro, we just landed at JFK, are you here yet?"    8:16 pm

"Yeth thir, I just pulled up to the front, do yall want me to meet yall inside near your gate?"       8:17pm

                   "Nah it's all good, I'll text you when we are out of the airport."                                    8:18pm

I sat back in my seat and put on some music. I love this song called Hold On by The Internet, it makes me feel like I'm in space just floating around looking at the cosmos. Floating with someone.

A loud knock startles me and kicks me out of my daydreaming and I see my brothers standing out side the van waiting for me open the door. I slide the window down a crack,

"I'm sorry guys, I think you have the wrong car."

"Bro, open the frickin door, it's hot as hell out here." Jaebum complained.

"Okay okay, geez"

I unlock the car doors and the trunk, they packed so much for a two week stay. They all piled into the car fighting for whatever space they could get and closed the door before anyone fell out. We drove off not getting home until 10:30 because of traffic.
---------------------------------------------------------