Natsu x Lucy x Gray - More, please! Part one

He gripped the bedsheets as her mouth engulfed his throbbing cock, she swirled her tongue around the bell of his cock and cupped his balls with her free hand. "Shit Lucy~" he groaned as he grabbed her hair in a bun with his left hand and helped her engulf his cock. Lucy's underwear was soaked as she was on her knees for him. His cock hit the back of her throat and she tried to resist her gag reflex. She was still only about 3/4 of the way down.

Natsu held her hips in position as he stroked his cock along her pussy, he could feel that she was dripping wet sucking Gray's dick as she was enjoying herself a lot. He entered the bell of his cock into her vagina as she let out a moan which made gray throw his head back and grip her hair tightly in a bun. Lucy began playing with her clitoris as Natsu pounded her from behind. Her wetness acted as a lube as he reached deeper inside her.

He had always wondered how her mouth would feel around his dick, he'd gotten kind of bored of Juvia's mouth even though it was the sloppiest of blowjobs he could ever hope for, he always knew that Lucy had the best mouth feel. Sometimes he's get lost looking at her lips in the guild and would imagine all the things he could do with her mouth. Then he'd have to be snapped back into reality by Natsu's odd challenges. He thought he could keep his little crush on Lucy a secret but Juvia had a sixth sense for her "love-rival".

Natsu spanked her ass and watched it jiggle as Lucy let out muffled noises down Gray's cock. The redness made him feel powerful, watching her whimper in pain and pleasure at the same time was like ecstasy for him. "Oh shit" he exclaimed as her walls tightened as he hit her g-spot, he grabbed a bunch of her ass in his right hand and almost came, lucy being so erratic and pleasured was a feeling he had missed for a while and was enjoying it in the moment, but then remembered how this all came about when he looked across and saw Gray's sadistic face locking eyes with Lucy as she licked from his balls to his bell, who was clearly giving him "fuck me" eyes.
———————————————————————————
"So, erm..." Lucy blushed as she moved a few hairs back from her face and tucked them behind her ear. Gray was seated and was baffled at why Lucy had called him over to Natsu's apartment and why Natsu seemed like he was going to kill gray for no reason. He could sense Natsu's aura and it almost choked him.
"...me and Natsu's have been talking about our relationship..." she continued, "and we've been getting kind of... adventurous" she giggled out of embarrassment as Natsu took a seat with his head hanging, Lucy grabbed his hand. "And you see, we were thinking about how maybe... adding another person could spice things up further" she hesitated a little, Gray started to get the gist of things. He couldn't say it out loud but he had certain thoughts about Lucy in the past, who wouldn't?
"And so, you're the person who we thought of first" she smiled, natsu growled. "We?" Asked Natsu, almost exposing her lie. "I" she said while giving him a look.
Gray chuckled, he and Juvia had only recently broken up and he needed some action, so he wasn't in any position to reject the offer. "So, I get to fuck you, and infuriate him?" He laughed, Natsu almost blew up the house with his internal rage but Lucy calmed him down, "remember our deal?" She said, Natsu calmed down a little. "What deal?" Asked gray, "you see, since this is my idea, Natsu can have his own idea and I can't reject it".
Gray nodded as the other two realised he was naked, without underpants. However, this time it was on purpose. He walked toward the king size bed and layed down facing Lucy and waved his finger at her.
Almost robotically she stood up and and walked toward him, tying her hair into a bun...
———
"How's the taste? Better than flame brain?" Lucy didn't respond, knowing the outrage it would cause, instead she lightly bit on the bell of his cock. "Shut up ice bastard" natsu said, as he grabbed Lucy's left ass cheek and dove deeper into her folds with his cock, making her shiver in pleasure. She began drawing circles on her clit for more pleasure as she felt Gray's dick pulsate in her mouth.

He watched as saliva dripped down his cock, Lucy was good at sloppy top but Juvia was the master. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. He decided to shake the feeling by grabbing the blondes head and shoving it further down his cock, making her deepthroat him. He held for 10 second before she looked like she was about to pass out before pulling her back up and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

Lucy obliged, she had to admit Natsu was a below average kisser, so she rarely got the enjoyment out of him. She battled her tongue with Gray's coldness. It sent chills down her spine which were immediately counteracted by Natsu blowing her back out with increasingly vicious pounding and smacking of her ass cheeks.

"Do you imagine yourself as a whore in this moment?" Whispered Gray seductively, pecking her bottom lip and licking it. Lucy bit her lip and nodded as Gray pulled her in for another kiss. Lucy stroked his cock as gray felt her boobs as they where hanging over his legs. Soft but firm, he thought.

Natsu had had enough of this little game, as he watched lucy lick grays shaft from bottom to the top is sent a shiver down his spine, was he angry or aroused. He suddenly pulled his dick out of Lucy's pussy and stroked it along her asshole, "Luuuucyyy~" he called, almost asking her if he had permission to dive into her ass. They had tried it before and while it wasn't one of Lucy's favourite's it always spiced things up. Lucy looked back and nodded, knowing denying Natsu right now could have disastrous consequences.

Natsu obliged, shoving his cock into her ass with anger, he began pounding as Lucy began to lose her senses. The pain mixed with pleasure as gray played with her boobs and Lucy drew circles with her clit. Natsu put a finger in her vagina and felt Lucy tighten around his member. He was getting close to his climax.

Gray needed Lucy at this point, although her lips were lush he couldn't resist the thought of sliding into her pussy and making her lose her mind. He lifted her head and kissed her passionately as he slid underneath her. He moved away Natsu's hand and stroked his cock along her pussy lips as she waited for him to drive his member into her. He stroked a few times before Lucy practically begged him to fuck her with her pleading eyes and her lower lip bitten to the point of almost drawing blood.

He grabbed Lucy's ass cheeks and inserted himself into her wet pussy, having both Natsu and Gray inside her at the same time turned her on to the next level. Gray wrapped his arm around Lucy's waist and kissed her as his full length was driven deep into Lucy's insides. As Natsu had continued his fast paced pounding of her ass Gray felt he had to match the rhythm. Lucy kisses gray passionately as he began moving and matching Natsu's pace. It drove her insane how pleasured she felt. Natsu's heat and Gray's ice made her quite comfortable as her sessions with Natsu were always quite "heated"...

Gray spread Lucy's ass cheeks as he was driven mad by her tightened walls, Lucy was now biting his shoulder as the pain and pleasure was too much for her. Natsu interlocked his arm with Lucy as sweat pour down over all three of them, all that could be heard was Lucy's muffled screams and the boys pounding the life out of her.

"Natsu!" Lucy moaned as he spanked her ass, she looked back with tears in her eyes "I'm gonna-" she was interrupted by Gray grabbing her neck and slapping his lips into hers, he let out his seed into her vagina at the same time as Natsu reaches his climax, filling Lucy to the brim with thick cum.

They all rode out their climax, holding onto Lucy as their energy drained. For some reason though Gray could only think of Juvia, almost as if she was nearby...

As Natsu collapsed onto the side and Lucy followed Gray chuckled "that was fun, right guys?" He waited for a response and didn't get one, he felt the air in the room change. "Juvia?" Said Lucy in a weak voice, Grays eyes shot open as he looked toward the open door. Stood there was his ex and she didn't seem best pleased.

"J-Juvia, I can explain" said gray, in an apologetic tone. Juvia walked toward the bed, seemingly toward Gray. She began typing her hair in a ponytail as Gray groveled on his knee. "Explain what?" She asked in a dark tone. She tapped Natsu on the shoulder, he turned toward her "hmmm?" She bit her lip and bent toward him, his cock within inches of her mouth. "Ready for round 2, Natsu-san?" Natsu smirked, time for revenge. He sat so that Juvia could properly service him, he could smell her "wetness" from a mile away. He trapped her pony tail and led her to his cock as Lucy and Gray watched on in confusion.
——————
Revenge sex? I like it. *The characters in this story are owned by Hiro Mashima*