CHAPTER:1

JULIENS POV..

Dear dairy today Nina told me that she is going to get married with Aric her boyfriend which I cant believe it, I remember Nina telling me she wouldn't get married in future and now look at her she's getting married. And the best thing is that am going with her to australia tomarrow and her wedding is after 15 days so, we have alot of time to spend with each other but nowounder I would still miss her.

I stared at that last sentence and I felt tear dropping my eye, I wipped it away and suddenly the door flew open. I jumped from the sudden noise. And there stood nina with her evil smile on.

You did'nt sleep' she said with a serious tone.

No, I was thinking about you, i said with my sweetest smile on.

I know even i was but, dude we have to sleep now it's 3 am and we have a flight at 8 am.

I jolted up from my chair and started to get ready for bed.

Hey can I sleep with you, I just can't fall asleep alone' Nina said with her adoreble voice on.

Sure, I said I layed on the bed and pulled the covers over me, i tured to the other side to see Nina if she was awake but she was asleep so, I decided to sleep aswell, I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

                                                           *( 5 HOURS LATER)*

I felt some one shaking me wait who the hell is shaking me I said in my dream.

Get up sleepy head we have a flight in half and hour I heard a voice

Yeah yeah, 2 minutes I said sleeping again, and suddenly a cold liquid fell on me. i jolted up from my sleep and saw Nina laughing. wht d fuck..Nina that was cold. its not funny I said while yawning..

Come on Alayna we have half and hour left to get ready and you know you take 1000 years to get ready, now get your ass out of that bed and go get ready.

Ok ok, am going sorry, I said while pouting.

Apology accepted she said while rolling her eyes. I hugged her and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick warm shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to my closet and picked out a cute outfit.

I got dressed I brushes my hair and did it in a messy bun and kept lipgloss only since I dont do makeup cuz I have my natural beauty.and took a quick glance in the mirror.

 Alayna get ur ass down here now we dont have much time.Nina said screaming from downstaires.

Cominggg I shouted back ....i quickly wore my heels and ran downstairs and I saw nina standing there with her one hand on her hip and other on the kichen counter tapping her nails on them.. 

Dude there's only 25 mins left and u took almost 20 mins to get ready your always late now hurry up were running out of time

I grabbed an apple and walked out the and locked it and headed towards her black ferrie..god i love her car.if wish had a ferrie car but Nina can only afford it because she is really rich or am i forgetting . Her family comes in top 1st richest family in the world. obviously she can afford it.

The ride was short it took 20 mins thanks to Nina and her amazing speed limit which almost got me to puke,the whole ride I holding my stomach and praying that we would reach to the get plane safe but i didnt understand why she wanted to go to the get plane on time I mean if u own a get plane then you can go on it anytime you want right..

Nin why did you wanted to be on the get plane on time I mean your dad owns it right then why did u wanted to get on the get plane on time

Alayna this is not dad's get plane its Zayn's my brothers hes an ass he doesnt allow any 1 to use his stuff and plus he has to fly to new york today at 12pm so,if he finds out that I came on his jet plane he's gonna kill me.

Woooohh..thats rude wait ..hes your younger brother right the angry one and he has honey brown eyes.

Yeah that's him I guess u met him once in australia when you both were 7years old.

Yea how can I forget him he was the one who spilt cold water on me and then he apologized and said it was a dare, he was cute acually i wounder what does he looks like now

to be honest he is hot am sure he'll remember you. 

                                           (AT HOME).................

The ride was short we reached at 11 am and now am at nina's home its really huge she lives in a manson it has 50 rooms and etc..I know its alot acually and its been a long time i haven't been to this mansion.

As soon as I entered the house I got embraced by hugges and kisses I sure love this family I have missed them so much there like my own family but the sad thing is that I only have my sister in my family my mom dead my I was 1yr old and died when i was 7,all I have is Caroline now and she is my everything.

Alayna..I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard caroline's voice I ran towards her and hugged her so tight ..i missed u so much care..I didnt release I was crying i mean come on I didnt see my sister in 3years ..

How have you been Alay said,.I have been good I said then i heard someone clear throat.

'Missed me' Edward said my sisters boyfriend and probably Nina's younger brother aswell he's 19 like my sister.

Hi ed how are you, I said while hugging him.

Well I have been good he said. Come on i'll show you your room he said while rapping his arm around my shoulder.

sure I said when we reached my room I setted my hand bag on the bed

'I think you should get some rest ok if, u need anything call emily ok' he said

No, am not tired at all, hmm do you mind if I roam around the house it's been a long time acuaaly I have been in this mansion.

'Sure, why not, do you want me to comw with you' he said

No, its ok I can go alone thanks, bye.

'Bye, and if you need anything feel free to ask me or emily' he said while leaving me alone.

I stepped  out of the room and i started walikg around. Every here was changed all the decorations and furnitures everything. I was walking when my eyes got locked on a room door it was same as the others but the smell of the colegen attracted me towards that room.

I stepped in that room and got surprized because it was so dark in that room and I could barely see a thing which a dim light coming from the curtains I made my way towards the curtains and suddenly I bumped into something hard really hard i was about fall when someone caught me,the persons muscular arms were rapped around my waist protectively. I couldnt see the face of the person but soon i came contact with honey brown eyes..

hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter and am trying my best to make this story better, as i told you guys that this is my first fanfaction and first story book i have ever wrote so, if you guys have complains about this chapter just tell me and please don't stop reading it cuz am trying my best to make it better and i'll be updating the chapters only on weedends and once again if you guys like the chapter please dont forget to vote and comment and if you have any questions or complains about this chapter sent a message on my message board.