Chapter 2

Peeta.

Why wouldn't Haymitch just tell me? When is he coming? There's so many questions flooding my mind right now. Has he changed? Does he still hate me? Of course he does. No one could love the girl that killed hundreds of innocent people, including his family. I feel so conflicted about him coming back, one day we were married and the next... He's trying to murder me... Do I still love him? I think I do... No Katniss, that's madness. There's no way I could still love him. But... How could I not love him? With his ashy blonde curls that always sit perfectly across his forehead. His perfectly sculpted jaw that he so sexily clenches. His gorgeous ocean blue eyes that anyone could get lost in. His literary knowledge, he can just captivate you in his words. And his voice... His strong, sexy voice that matches his personality perfectly.

His artistic visions that he can incredibly perfect on a canvas or cakes or anything. His sweet soul, his sensitive side that always cares about everyone and everything. It's amazing how he can get treated like crap from his mother and still be so talented and sweet. But that sweet side is gone. That demon of a human being destroyed it. Peeta had no choice but to succumb to his evil ways. Still, no matter how much I think about that... There is still something sweet inside him. I could see it... Surely it's still there. Maybe that sweet side still loves me... I need to talk to Haymitch about this, I need to know when he's coming back.

I wash the peach scented shampoo out of my hair and quickly shave my armpits. I turn the shower off and hop out, my naked body still dripping wet. I towel dry myself and wrap my hair up in a towel. I just leave the bathroom like this, it's my house no one will see. Until...

"HAYMITCH!!" I scream as I cover myself with my hands. "WHAT THE HECK?! GET OUT!"

He smirks as he says, "at least you kept you maintenance up." He looks down at my neatly trimmed pubic hair. I groan and storm up the stairs and into my bedroom. How dare he just stand there staring at me like that! I take a minute to calm down and get dressed, I unwrap the towel from my hair and run my fingers through my damp hair. It's Autumn so it's getting cold fairly quickly, I'm only wearing a pair of black leggings, a tank top and an orange sweater. Haymitch left my house, thank god. I walk to his house and just walk in, not bothering to knock. Effie isn't that strict on rules anymore, it was getting far beyond annoying.

"Hello dear!" Effie says as she walks over to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey Effie. Where's Haymitch?" I ask

"Oh, didn't he tell you? He's at the train station waiting for Peeta."

"What?"

"Yes, Peeta. My, he'll be here any minute now."

"Thanks Effie." I Yell as I run out the door and to the train station.

I get to the train station and surely enough Haymitch is there. "Hey." I say as I take a seat next to him. He smiles at me, "hey sweetheart."

"When is he gettin-" I get interrupted mid sentence by the sound of the train pulling into to the station. Peeta's train.

I see a strongly built figure walk out of the train. Him, it's him. My boy with the bread. "Hey, boy." Haymitch says to Peeta with a grin. He's just staring at me with a confused yet joyous look on his face.

"Katniss..."

-

-

-

-

-

Chapter 2!!

Who's POV do you guys want in the next chapter? Katniss or Peeta?

That's all for now lovelies 😘

Joey⚓️