Chapter 5

POV TOOTHLESS & OLAF & SVEN

Olaf and Sven and toothless looked at the sled that burned and the smoke started coming out.

Olaf: Okay, Sven, Toothless... I' not gonna sugarcoat it. This is a bit of a setback." Sven and toothless looked at him angrily for his negligence. 

Olaf: Ooh! Maybe this is salvageable." Olaf grabbed a small part of the tree that burned down and put it on his head. Then the pieces of the tree broke into little bits. Olaf saw a bottle and started checking if it was intact but it's starting to break. Then he covered them with ice.

Olaf Gasps: Hey, the fruitcake! These things are indestructible! I'll just take this seemingly harmless shortcut here... and meet we're back at the castle, Okay?" Toothless and Sven heard a sound wolves howling from where Olaf went. 

Olaf: Oh, puppies, Oh, down, boy! Ah! I'm just gonna go now!" Olaf Screaming. Toothless turned to Sven and then he shout growling and moved his head towards the kingdom like he was telling him to go over there and asks the others for help. Sven shook his head and running fast but he stopped for a moment when he saw toothless jump off the hill to get to Olaf. Toothless held onto the hill and was going to fall, but he held the ground tightly with his fingernails, and then he came up on the other hill and ran out where Olaf went. Sven's tension disappeared when he saw toothless climb up the hill and go to help Olaf.

Then Sven ran fast and went to kristoff's house, which was making some food. Sven pushed the door and hit the wall of the house.

Kristoff: Oh, Sven! The flemmy stew is ready! Anna and Elsa and Hiccup are gonna love this." Sven pushed with his head kristoff's shoulder to listen to him. Then kristoff started talking like he was Sven.

Kristoff: "Oh, Kristoff, you're so thoughtful, Now where's my bowl?" Hey, simmer down, buddy. here you go." Kristoff grabbed the bowl in front of Sven, then Sven went and he brought a carrot and put it in the bowl.

Kristoff: Whoah, what are you..." Sven moved the carrot and the soup looked like Olaf but kristoff didn't understand what it meant.

Kristoff: Oh! Of course! "Needs more carrots!" He grabbed some carrots and put it on the soup. Sven looked at him with a look of frustration

Kristoff: Can't get enough of 'em, can ya?" Sven grabbed the carrot from the soup and put it on his nose and then imitated the body of Olaf. Then Sven jumped on the harvest and mimicked the sound of mimics wolf howling. He then tried to imitate the body of Toothless and then jumped again on the harvest and was trying to represent the scene of toothless when he jumped off the hill. He was also represented as if the wolves were trying to eat Olaf and then he was transformed into a toothless body and he also represented himself as if he had gone into the forest to save him. He finally imagined that Wolves had devoured Olaf

Kristoff: Uh...!" He was very puzzled by what Sven was doing, Anna then spoke behind him

Anna: Oh, no! Olaf's lost in the forest?" she said in shock.

Elsa: And being chased by hungry wolves?" Hiccup standing next to Elsa and he was shocked.

Hiccup: And Toothless jumped off the hill and went into the jungle to save him from the wolves?" Sven shook his head with joy, as if to say "Yes" to them, Then kristoff looked at them with concern.

Kristoff: Yeah. Obviously."

Anna: Ring the bell. Gather everyone." Anna said to Kai and they all went quickly looking for Olaf but hiccup was the one who was the fastest. Because he was very worried about toothless or something has happened to Olaf. Before kristoff left his house he came back for Sven.