Part 3.

Zach's POV.

I'm expecting Ali to come over. We have this complicated relationship and honestly I really do love her, but I can't deal with a girl who doesn't want to take our relationship any further. I don't just want a friend with benefits (although the sex is amazing), I want a girlfriend that's why I started dating Michelle. Ugh Michelle. That's even more drama to be honest. She's a nice girl and everything but when i see her my heart doesnt start racing like when i see Ali, plus I'm pretty sure the guys arent too fond of her... Fuck. Trust me to always be in a shitty situation. But as soon as Ali comes I'm gonna ask her what she wants and see if it's possible for us to... i dont know. I cant just break up with Michelle and start going out with Ali. She'll know that i've been cheating on her hroughtout our whole relationship. FUCK MY LIFE.

*Hears a knock on the door*

Wish me luck.

Ali's POV.

I can hear Zach's footsteps. Oh my gosh, my heart is really racing. Why though? He's obviously invited me here to tell me to leave him alone.

The door swung open and Zach appeared, looking as beautiful as ever. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of blue.. We stood there staring at each other for a while awkwardly trying to work out what each other was thinking.

'So are you gonna invite me in?'

'Oh yeah, sorry'

I walked in, then suddenly Zach had me pinned up against a wall. He stared at me like he was looking right into me- into my soul. And I gave in. We started kissing so passionately, he lifted me up so my back was still against the wall but my legs were straddling his waist. He started kissing my from my mouth downwards, trailing kisses from my mouth, down my neck all the way to my collar bone. I moaned as each of his kisses made me melt a little bit more. I began grinding my hips against his expressing that I wanted more, and I knew he did too. He put me down and in 2 fluid movements took off his shirt and my tank top. He gazed at my body. I think this is my turn to take control. I took his hand and lead him into his bedroom. I pushed him on the bed and promptly took off his shorts and mine. His erection sprang up. I straddled him and slipped my self onto him. Slowly moving up and and down, the room was filled with moaning and ecstasy. The pace increased and Zach flipped me over so he was on top. He continued kissing my neck whispering 'I love you' in my ear. Then suddenly we heard the front door open and slam shut.

SHIT.