24

Vanessa's pov

Vanessa's pov

"So did you guys work it out?" Oscar questioned on the way to look at wedding dresses.

"Yeah. We're okay now." I smiled.

"Malachi stayed over at our place yesterday and he gets along with Ryder." I shrugged.

"Ryder gets along with everybody. I dont know where he got that from because neither of us are friendly." Oscar chuckled.

"Thats true." I laugh as i walk over to the store.

Oscar quickly opened the door and we both walked in.

I thought Oscar would be bored out of his mind. He was actually having fun. What the actual fuck?

"How about this one?" I walk out the dressing room and to the sitting area where Oscar was.

Oscar's pov

Look at me. Helping the love of my life pick a dress for wedding she was gonna have with someone else.

I never wanna wish that shit one my worst enemy. That shit really gets to your heart.

"Oscar?" I looked up at Vanessa as she smiled at me.

"You look beautiful." I smiled at her as she looked in the mirror.

"I like this one too. I think this one might be the one."

Then she walked back into the changing room.

"Oh honey." Some random white girl came up to me. She was the worker of the store.

"Are you guys getting married?" She questioned causing me to shake my head no.

"Oh.. i thought.. oh." She looked at me nervously.

"We were supposed to get married... but uh... i fucked up." I laughed nervously. "Now she's marrying someone else."

"Damn that must hurt." She hissed in pain.

"Yeah it does. But i wanna see her happy."

"Really? Cause if my ex was getting married to some other girl. I'd kill him."

My eyes grew wide when she said that.

"Oh." I laughed nervously.

—spookysblock

SHORTYYYYYY BUTTTT WHATS NEW?

This book is gonna make me hella sad.

Vanessa is actually marrying someone who aint Oscar Diaz smhhhh