Chapter Four || I'm Pregnant

Chapter Four  || I'm Pregnant

October 2019

About four and a half months had passed since Antonia had found out that she was pregnant with twins. She was sitting on her couch watching TV, while Valdemar rubs her feet.

"When do you plan on announcing the pregnancy?" Valdemar asked.

"I was really hoping for never." She answered.

"Toya, you know that's not possible." He said.

"I know." She said, pouting.

"My family already knows but I think we should tell your side soon." He said.

"They can find out at the same time as the public, Val." She said.

"We have that tour of America coming up and I suggest you prepare yourself to tell your family becuase we're stopping in the U.K. after the tour." He said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, really." He answered.

"Fine."

-

Two weeks later

The Duke and Duchess of Clarence returns to the UK after Royal Tour of America

The royal couple returned to the UK all smiles with their two adorable children, Prince Kaide and Princess Ariana but we could not help but noticied Princess Antonia looked a little bit more fuller than usual.

A source is claiming that the Princess of United Kingdom and Denmark is expecting another royal baby.

What do you think?

-

"You have to tell them." Valdemar said as we walked into Clarence House.

We followed the butler to the sitting room where Charles and the others were waiting for us.

I sighed as we entered the sitting room and Charles immidately stood up to greet us.

"Hello, Valdemar, Antonia, how was your flight?" He asked.

"Hello, Charles and it was long and tiring but we wanted to tell you guys some good news before jetlag consumes our bodies." Valdemar answered,

"What do you two want to tell us?" Charles asked as we sat down.

"Antonia." Valdemar said, nudding me.

"We're having twins." I said.

Charles cheered as Catherine got up and quickly walked over to me and gave me a hug and whispered, "I know you did not want to tell us but thank you for sharing the wonderful news with us." She smiled and pulled away.

"Oh my goodness, when did you find out?" Camilla asked.

"A few month ago." Valdemar answered.

"I'm nearly six months and it is starting to get hard hiding my bump." I said.

"When are you two planning on announcing it?" Meghan asked.

"Tomorrow." Valdemar replied.

"Well, this is amazing." Harry said.

"Two royal pregnancies for the family this year." William said.

"Who else is pregnant?" I asked.

"Eugenie." Charles ansered.

"Wonderful." Valdemar said.

I smiled.

"Indeed, must be such an exciting time for them."
I said.