Part 1- The first day

{Tony's POV}
It's the first day a school..It's been 76 days since my mom died,my dad has been drinking a lot. Well at least school starts today so I won't have to think about him for a couple of hours.

I look over at the alarm clock.. 6:45 am, i better get ready or I'll be late. I get up go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put on some jeans and a plain shirt.

When I went downstairs I saw my dad sleeping on the couch with a bottle of whiskey next to him. "Pathetic" I sigh. I go to the kitchen and grab an apple. I look at the clock 7:23. "Shit" I say and run outside..just in time when my bus comes.

I sit next to Bruce,he is my best friend and I trust him more than anyone. Behind us Thor and Natasha two of my other friends.. oh did a mention that Bruce had a huge crush on one of them for like years...in front of us Steve and Bucky,the "power couple" of the school..they are a pain in the ass but they're cool once you get to know them.

"Yo Stark" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around and see Nat "Have you heard we are getting a new kid?" I look at her with confusion "What?" I say. "Stefan Odd..or something like that" she says "Stephen Strange" Thor corrected her "Stefan-Stephen,Strange-Odd same thing"

"Hey where's hawkass?" I ask "I don't know and I don't give a shit" I hear Nat say "LANGUAGE" screams Steve. Nat rolls her eyes.

We arrived to school. I see Clint talking to some weird dude with white-blonde hair and a green sweater. "Tony do you think I should tell..you know who... about my feelings?" I hear Bruce say "I mean it's the last year of high school and what if I never see ..uhm that person again?". "Of course you should!" I say
"Okay I will but not now".

As we were walking to class, an attractive tall guy approached us "Hi, I'm new to the school my name is Stephen. I was wondering how to get to Mr.Smith's class" his voice so hot and relaxing "We were just heading there, you can come with us..I'm Bruce and this is Tony" Bruce says and I smile. Stephen smiles back.

As we headed to Mr.Smith's class I see Pepper she used to have a crush on me but when I told her that I was gay, she hated me. I mean i get it it hurts getting rejected but you don't have to hate the person for it.

"So here we are Stephen, if you need help around the school you can talk to me and Tony" Bruce says "Oh would you like to sit with us and our friends at lunch?" "I would love to" Stephen says with a big smile.

-at lunch-

I see Stephen,Bruce and Thor sitting in our normal spot. I sit down next to Stephen,he smelled amazing like and expensive cologne. "Where are the others?" I ask "Steve and Bucky are not going to have lunch..they are uhm busy" Bruce says "Clint is hanging with his new boyfriend" i assumed the green sweater dude "Nat..I actually don't know where she is" "Oh well" I sigh.

While we were eating lunch, Stephen was telling us about his self. He turns out to be really smart and funny. Hot,Smart and Funny..damn that guy is the whole package.
I wonder if he is dating someone...I mean he probably is, Have you seen him? "Tony can I talk to you?"

"What's up Bruce..are you gonna tell Thor?"(for the people that expected brutasha I'm sorry😂🥺) "I will but that's not what I wanted to ask you" Bruce says "What's your opinion on Stephen" "I mean he is cool..and nice" I say "Why were you staring at him?" He asks smirking "I-I mean he-he is nice to look at" I say...Bruce grinned "Shit I didn't mean to-" i say but then Bruce interrupts me "You like him. That's okay Tony,you should find someone" he says "I don't think anyone would want someone like me..just forget about it Bruce let's go back to Thor and Stephen"

"And then my brother stabbed me" Thor says and Stephen laughs"Are you saying that story from when you were kids  and Loki stabbed you?" Bruce asks.

-the bell rang-

"Stephen what do you have next?" I ask Thor and Bruce already left so I decided to start a conversation with Stephen. "Science with Mr.Jones you?" He says "Me too..I can show you where it is" As we walk there I see Pepper and Christine. "who's that?" Stephen asks "Christine..why you asking? Do you like her or something?" I say curiously. Stephen laughed "Uhm I wasn't asking about her I was asking about the other girl" oh oops...and now I'm embarrassed "and no I don't like her..girls not really my area..." he says. "So you're gay?" I ask excitedly "Yeah" he says. Okay Tony this could be your chance of happiness.

-school ends-
"So Stephen, do you have like a boyfriend or something?" I ask blushing..he didn't notice thankfully "No I don't" he says. "Oh there's Steve and Bucky, you can meet them" I say.
"Steve..Buck this is Stephen." I say. "Steve" Steve says. "Hi I'm Bucky" Bucky says. And they started talking to Stephen.

I see Thor and Bruce. Bruce seemed really happy, I assume he told Thor and Thor felt the same way. I also see Nat and Clint. I go up to them. "Hawkass where have you been?" I say "With my boyyyyyyfriend" he says smiling "Damn even Clint found a boyfriend, Tony where is your turn?" Nat says. I roll my eyes.

Steve,Bucky,Nat,Clint,Thor and Bruce went on the bus. Steve and Bucky sat next to each other. Thor and Bruce sat next to each other...traitor. Nat and Clint sat next to each other talking about Clint's new boyfriend. So I sat next to Stephen.

"So Stephen..how's a guy like you single." I say
"I don't know..how's a guy like you single" he says "What makes you think I'm single?" I say and he gives me a look.." Okay I am single..it's because uhm well it's personal" I say looking at the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to uhm upset you" Stephen said. I could hear the softness in his voice. "No it's fine" I sigh "So Stephen..would you like to hang out or something?" I smiled "Sure..here's my number" he handed me a piece of paper. "Thanks well I'll text you"

-at home-

I get home exhausted. I saw my dad watching tv and drinking. I tried to sneak upstairs in my room but.."WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING" I hear my dad scream. "IN MY ROOM" I scream back. My dad comes up to my and slaps me across the face,leaving a big red mark. "DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME" he screamed. I sighed and went upstairs.

I took my phone out and texted Stephen.
Tony: Hey,It's Tony.
Stephen: Sorry you have the wrong number.
Tony: I'm sorry bye
Stephen: NO Tony I was just kidding
Tony: Oh hey Stephen..I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at 5? Today?
Stephen: Sure of course..wanna go to the coffee shop next to the park?
Tony: Sure see you at 5
Stephen: Okay bye

-Hey People is the author! So uhm this is my first ever story like ever,so I hope you like it I will update weekly. This story is planned to have 20-25 chapters. And if it goes well(or even if it doesn't) I will write a part of the story where they are adults just so I can some Spider-Son/Iron-dad stuff anyways that's it bye I love youuuu-