Living In London

“Mum, this isn’t fair!” I yelled at mum, this can't seriously be real. me… Going to London? Why? She just can't be serious!

“It’s for the best honey! We’ll have a better job, more money, a bigger house …” my mum said, trying to persuade me.

“Mum, we’ve lived like this lived for 17 years! I think we can take a couple more”  I yelled again, going to my room and leaving her. Is this why she had been extra nice to me today? but no, I won't leave all my friends and my perfect job behind. After a couple of minutes I heard a knock on my door, cutting through all my thoughts. “I don't want to talk about it mum, just leave,” I said loud enough for her to hear me.

“Sweetie, please listen to me,” she said.

“I need some time alone to think about it's a big change mum,"  I mumbled.

"It’s for the best, trust me. but I would never do anything that might hurt you." she said sweetly with obvious sadness in her voice

"I know mum I know just please leave me alone now." and with that I heard footsteps going downstairs.

.. where are you now dad? I am really lost in this world without you, it is just too much for me to take if only you were here with me. I really miss you ..

“sweetie, wake up it is 10 in the morning”  I heard my mum saying sweetly "leave me alone" I replied groaning "just wake up" she said again with obvious annoyance.

After a couple of minutes I struggled out of  bed and went to the bathroom. I was shocked when I saw how I looked like in the mirror, another day of crying myself to sleep. seriously this has to stop I am not this weak I said trying to gain some confidence but who am I lying to .. my life is going to completely change, I won’t say horrible because it isn’t I have nice friends, a caring mum but everything in my life is complicated even in the simplest stuff and only when it starts getting better it, complicates more after my dad died mum was shocked and was trying to change everything related to dad. the job as she was working with him even the country she doesn't realize that I am with her in all these changes.

I took a long hot shower to clear my thoughts, then changed into a pink blouse and black skinny jeans with my white converse along trying to look as cheerful as possible. today I am going to talk to my friends about me moving to London because if mum wants it she gets it, and it was proven so many times before. I will start by quitting my job I am sure she will want to move as soon as possible there is no point in arguing about it any more.

it was really hot outside so I was slowly melting on my way to work. I work or was worked in Macdonalds I had fun it was really entertaining,

and a really fast way to gain new friends. I walked in and was greeted by the manager and the staff. I was going to quit after my shift today I already know that it won’t to be easy.

After a long day working I finally finished. Dreading this moment I wish it wasn’t this complicated. I decided that I won’t just go and tell everyone about the reasons and details I didn't really have any close friends except one or two so it won't matter. I went to the manager's office "sir , I have to tell you something" I said nervously "oh what do you want Alison?" he said not taking his eyes off his computer "I want to quit" I told him dreading his response "and why is that ?" he asked "I will move soon" I mumbled "okay with the best of luck" he said not really caring, and with that I left. it wasn't that hard after all but a part of me was sad he didn't care. did anyone care? I continued walking trying as hard as possible to ignore this thought.