My School's Student Council Members Are Vampires

“Hey, are you alright?” The guy with  the jet black hair asked me as he helped me  get up.

“Y..Yeah… I guess so…Sorry…” I quickly got up and apologized.

All heads were turned as they witnessed my humiliating fall just now.

“Yah, who does she think she is? She’s only been here for a week and she already has MBLAQ on her conquer list?” I heard the crowd starting to complain.

Ah, just great. More trouble, that’s what I really need. I guess you guys are probably confused on what I’m rambling about. Here’s a little track back on what happened and why I’m here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++A week ago++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My name’s ….( your name )… and I’m a girl. I’m sixteen and my family decided to transfer me to an elite high school  due to my excellent grades. I don’t mean to brag but my parents have pretty high expectations for me, and I guess that explains why I had to transfer schools. …. High School apparently is the best of the best within the country. Oh, and did I mention it’s a boarding school? Guess, I’ll need to start being independent now.

Everything was completely fine when I got there on my first day of school. I got my room number and found my way to the girl’s hostel easy enough. And boy was I shocked to find a flat screen TV in there. Very well furnished too. I guess this is what you mean by ‘best of the best’.  Rina, a girl whom I apparently managed to befriend gave me a tour around the school.

We were walking around the corridor until a crowd, or more likely a stampede of girls dashed across us.

“Hurry!!! Hurry!!! MBLAQ’s gonna pass through here soon!” I heard one of the girls scream frantically.

“Urm… Whose MBLAQ?” I asked Rina.

“MBLAQ? I guess you can call them them the school’s Five Rose Prince.” She answered.

“R..Rose Prince??? Pff… Hahahaha… That’s a good name.. Hahaha..” I burst into laughter right after hearing such a cheesy title.

“I’m not kidding. They totally have all the girls on campus head over heels over them. You know how the outside world  is crazy about K-pop stars and stuff? Same situation.”

“Wow, they’re that good?”

“Yup. How about it? Wanna have a glimpse of them? We might be able to catch up with them if we hurry now.”

“Ok” I ran as Rina leaded the way. However, little did I know that it would be an encounter that would alter my life forever.

“Ugh, can you see them?” Rina asked me as we struggled through the crowd of screaming fan girls.

“I.. I think so..” Five figures. All their hair are raven black. I managed to see them amongst the crowd. One looked really cute. He was signing autographs for the girls who were hovering over him. The one right next to him was really tall. At least, the tallest one I saw. He smiled casually and waved to the girls as he walked. Another one looked really wild. Well, at least his hair made him looked that way. He didn’t smile much though, is he the leader I wonder…. Another looked really furry judging from his facial hair. I couldn’t get a good look  at the last member… I tried tip-toeing but lost my balance and fell.

“Thud.”

Huh? “Thud”? Shouldn’t it be more of a “crash” or a “bang” . Come to think of it, it doesn’t hurt much either. I thought to myself as I opened my eyes.

“You alright? The last member, I presume caught me. Wow, now I get what Rina was trying to say. They do look like stars up close. His eyes were really pretty and dark, with a mysterious feeling lingering in them.