Amber Lee's Journal of Loving Brothers. - CHAPTER 8

hey guys,,,

i didn't know which one of the brothers to use for this so i literally flipped a coin :)

please VOTE & COMMENT! and if you do comment. tell me which team your on.

Ollie or Xavier. 

- Joy x

(THE GUY ON THE RIGHT IS JARROD!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 9:

Ollie.

I honestly thought it was Jarrod. Always there for me. But now that I think about it, Ollie was there too when I was crying. Caring for me. He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled sadly down at me. Not needing to say any words, just hiSpresence comforted me. 

I cried until I couldn't anymore. Ollie's chin on my head, holding me close making me feel safe as though nothing could get ever hurt me. I knew this wasn't true, but the feeling for just a second made me happier, safer, more secure. 

Tingles were sent through me from the moment Ollie touched me, I melted right into him. He was such a generous and caring guy, not to mention gorgeously handsome. And at that moment I realized:

I must be falling in love.

OLLIE POV

I can't believe that teacher said that to her! What a bitch! As soon as she left the classroom, tears falling down her face, I grabbed my things and left after her.

"Where do you think you're going?" The teacher asked me.

"To go help the girl you just fucked up." I said back angrily. 

I ran out with my bag, opening the doors to see that beautiful girl sitting on a bench, under a big oak tree, crying like there was no tomorrow. I felt so sad for her, her own baby brother died. I know how hard it was for me when my father died. 

I ran up to her, wrapping my arms around her fragile, beautiful body. Stroking her hair, holding her, keeping her safe in my arms. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, just her presence made me get butterflies and goosebumps.

She was absolutely amazing in every way. No one could ever compare to her. And at that moment I realized:

I must be falling in love.