~Jealous~

Billy Batson: You were in the hallway, talking to your classmate, Donny, about the test in Science you just took.
"Don't worry Y/N, I'm sure you did great." Donny said and placed his hand on your forearm. His eyes gleamed at you and he flashed a smile at you.
"Haha, yeah, sure. Anyway, catch ya later!" You say, walking off. He waved and headed in the other direction.
You and Billy would always meet up inside the lunchroom right after the bell rang, so it was a little peculiar that you were a couple minutes late. You scanned the lunchroom for Billy, and he quickly saw you and motioned for you to come over.
"Hey Y/N. You're a little later than usual." He said after giving you a peck on the cheek.
"Sorry Billy, I was talking to Donny." You said. You instantly noticed his eyes narrow.
"Ugh. Donny. I swear, he's always trying to flirt with you. Stay away from him, that guy's bad news." He says, taking a bite of his sandwich.
"You wouldn't happen to be... jealous, would you?" You ask and poke him with your fork.
"What? No, he's just," He pauses. "Okay, maybe a little." Billy admits. He quickly wraps an arm around your waist.
"But don't worry, he's not getting close to my love any time soon."

Freddy Freeman: Freddy had known for a while now that you were bisexual, so he got a little nervous when you made a new 'friend' named Clara. You had assured him that you only had feelings for him, but he couldn't help but watch every time you made an interaction with Clara. Every light brush of the arm, every giggle, every hug. And he. Was. Angry.
"I just don't see what you find interesting in her, Y/N. She just seems like every girl at this school: basic an-and boring. You should really find new friends before you start to fall in love with them." He rambled as you two walked home from school.
"Oh my god, Freddy! I told you, we aren't in love! Stop being jealous of the people that I want to be friends with!" You snapped. Freddy looked at you and sighed, his eyes filling with sorrow and concern.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't know what came over me. I just... don't want you to leave me for someone better." Freddy spoke as he stopped walking like you had. You gazed at him for a moment before saying, "Freddy, you know that I'd never leave you. I love you for all your quirks, and there's no one I'd rather be with. I'm sorry I made it seem like I'm in love with Clara." You took his hand in yours and rubbed the back of his hand with your thumb.
"Promise?" He asked.
"Promise."

Shazam!: He sighed, leaning against the wall. You had been talking to your coworker, John, about some computer issues that you've been having recently. Shazam picked up an empty soda can and flicked it. Right. At. John's. Head. And with his super powers, he flicked it with a strong force. John immediately threw his head backwards.
"Whoops. Didn't see you there bud. Thought you were the trash can." He said. You scowled at him.
"I-it's alright. I'll just go clean myself up. See ya' later Y/N." John waved at you and quickly stumbled away.
"What the hell?" You whispered hard as you turned around.
"He was totally flirting with you!" He whispered back.
"You cannot tell me that you think he's flirting with me! Are you seriously jealous?" Shazam's mouth dropped open in a shocked expression.
"Me? Jealous? Never." He gasped sarcastically.
"Didn't I tell you once that he has a wife?" You emphasized on the last part. Shazam sighed.
"Sorry babe, I forgot." He said and took your hand in his.
"Just don't get jealous next time?" You smiled up at him.
"No promises." He shot a toothy grin.

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in FOREVERRR, I've been having a lot of stuff going on lately ;-;
However, I'm back for a bit so I thought I'd update and OMG 3K READS????? YOU GUYS SPOIL ME STOP ITTTTT!!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOYING!!!!!
-R