Severus Snape x Reader: Tutoring

A/n: So Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It ihas just been so stressfull because it was the last week of school. YAY! I am on summer break now!!!!!! Ok but in this you are Gryffyndoor and Sirius Black's sister.

No ones  POV: 

Any other day you would have aced this test but today is the one day you didn't so now you are heading to a tutoring session in the library with my longtime crush/brothers mortal enemy. You have always felt bad for Severus. He was always so nice to you, and everytime your brother would bully him you would just happen to be walking by and come help him. If your brother ever finds out that you are getting tutored by him you would never here the end of it and Severus would probably end up in the hospital wing with severe injuries. 'Oh god I am going to be late for our fist session. I better go' you thought.  You sprinted to the library to meet Severus in time and you were right on time. 

"You allright there Y/n" You turn your head around to see Sirius watching you sprint to the library. "Oh, yeah. I am uh fine. I just need to get to my tutoring session."  "tutoring session? with who?" "IHAVEATUTORINGSESSIONWITHSEVERUS. PLEASEDON'THURTHIM" you said it quickly so he hopefully would not understand. Oh but you could'nt be more wrong.

 " I am going to kill him" your brother says calmly. You run more into the library and find Severus. "Severus we gotta go now my brothers gonna murder you." you whisper shout. "Ok, Ok let's go calm down we can go to slytherin common room." Severus stands up and grabs your hand and together you run to the slythein common room with your brother trailing after you. 

You finnally get into the slytherin common room and start your studying after about 10 minuetes give or take. 

-----------------------------------------------time skip------------------------------------------------------------

Yn's POV:

We have been doing studying for like an hour already and I am really tired but I don't think that I can make it back to the gryffyndoor common room. OH god I can litterally feel myself going in and out of........sleep. Well i am just going to lay my head down on Sev's lap. "Sev I am tired. I am going to lay on you now" oh I said that out loud.......

Severus's POV:

I could see Y/n falling asleep and then it happend. "Sev I am tired. i am going to lay on you now." and then she was a sleep. She falls a sleep really fast. She looks cute asleep but I should probobaly bring her to the Gryffyndoor common room. 

No one's POV:

Severus picked you up bridal style and carried you to the Gryffyndoor common room. When he got to the painting, the fat lady just let him in seeing you in his arms and said "Take care of her she is the good one." Severus layed you down on the couch but you looked cold so he took his sweatshirt off and put it on you and he put a note in the pocket and put it on top of the robe with that he left. Not noticing your brother standing in the doorway of the boys dormitory stairs thinking that was so sweet of him. He still didn't like Severus but he disliked him a little less now. 

 ========================Time Skip to the next morning=====================

Y/n's POV:

I woke up remebering Sev carried me into the common room but what was draped over me it was warm and smelled like Sev- He smells like cinnamon, potions, and flowers- I look down and see that his Slytherin Quiditch sweatshirt is  on me you check the pocket and find a note, the note reads

My darling Y/n,

I have liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me if so meet me in ROR before dinner.

Yours truly, 

Severus

P.S: Bring pajamas

No One's POV:

You looked at the time to see that lunch ended an hour ago. Oh god. You slept way longer than you usually did. Now you only have 30 minutes to get ready now. You grab Sev's robe and rush up to your room and put on this with Sev's sweatshirt over and left your hair down. 

After you were done you hurried down to ROR

After you were done you hurried down to ROR. You opened the door to be greeted by Severus (and the date from the first date preference.) "You came" "Damn right I came, I Have had a crush on you sice 1st year" "Well the Y/n will you be my girlfriend." "Of Course I will Sev"

You guys layed down on the couch and watched the princess diaries 1 & 2. When they were done you were both cuddled up and you were asleep "I love you Y/n" Sev whispered and and kissed your head.

The next day you guys woke up and went to go tell Sirius his reaction was medium. "You have got to be kidding me this git, you could do better." "Siri come on just except it like I excepted you and the boys problem" "Fine but you have to apoligise like we practiced" "FIIINnne"

*Dramatic pose and voice* "Oh Sirius WIll you ever forgive me please just except that we are together" "Yes m'lady Y/n I will. But if he hurts you he is dead." Then you and Sirius hugged and Sev and you left. "Your a dork you know, a cute dork but a dork nonetheless." "Yeah but I am your Cute dork."  

Y/n's POV:

And to think this all came from a little bit of tutoring ; )

A/n: Ok sorry this is not my best but in my defense I havent been writing very much. Still hoped you liked. Requests Please!!