Friends With Benefits~Taeyang {smut}

You woke up with your head on YoungBae's chest and his arm around your waist that held you close, It appears that you two are a happy couple but it's not. You and YoungBae are friends with benefits, strictly fuck buddies, YoungBae had broken up with his girlfriend and didn't want to jump into another relationship and you of course were single and had needs so this was a perfect arrangement, in the beginning but you made the mistake of falling in love with YoungBae.

You quietly got out of the bed and started to get dressed, You didn't want to wake up YoungBae but I guess he woken up after not feeling you next to him, YoungBae sees you  with your back facing him and he bites his lower lip.

"Leaving so soon?". YoungBae finally says.

"I have to go, I have things to do". You lie.

"What things?"

"Things."

YoungBae rises an eyebrow in curiosity and gets out of the bed without putting on anything, he walks up behind you and wraps his muscular arms around your waist, you blush a light red.

"What's wrong y/n? You can tell me". YoungBae mumbles close to your ear, his hot breath causing a shiver down your spine.

"I think we shouldn't do this anymore". You said.

"Do what?"

"This, this friends with benefits deal"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No you didn't do anything wrong YoungBae, I just can't do this any more "

YoungBae turns you around in his arms so you're looking at him, you tried desperately not to look down.

"I can't keep torturing myself". You say quietly.

"Torturing yourself about what?". YoungBae asks.

"My feelings for you". You finally admit.

It got quiet between you and YoungBae, he probably was stunned from your confession but he was actually happy to hear you finally say it.

"I like you too y/n". YoungBae saids.

"You do?"

"Yes, I thought I wasn't ready for a relationship but after spending more time with you, I realized my feelings for you and wanted more then this But was afraid to say anything". YoungBae saids.

You look into YoungBae's eyes and see he was being serious, he moves some hair from your face then you both lean in and begin kissing, YoungBae felt his member getting hard.

"Still have things to do?". YoungBae asks with a smirk.

You push YoungBae onto the bed and crawl on top of him, you grind on his hard member as he strips you of your clothes, you went down on YoungBae and take him in your mouth.

"Oh god y/n". YoungBae moans.

You move your head up and down on his member and deep throat him, YoungBae moves you from his mouth and alined you with his member, you sink down onto him and you both let out shaky moans. YoungBae moves his hips and your moans got louder, YoungBae moves you onto your back and continues thrusting, you wrap your arms around his neck.

"YoungBae!"

"Ah fuck! You feel so good baby!"

YoungBae's movements soon began to get sloppy and he feels You tightening around him, after a few more hard thrusts, You came on his member and he pulls out of you and releases on the sheets. You both breathed heavily and he lays next to you, you curl up to him.

"I love you YoungBae". You say after a while of silence.

"I love you too y/n."

AN: thinking of doing a friends with benefits imagine for the other members as well, those will be coming the following few days.