His wonderwall

"Again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Again..don't curse baby!"

I turned with a glaring look and he smirked at me.

"I am not your fucking baby!" I spat at him

"Don't worry I will fuck you" He said casually

He came towards me and my eyes widened in anger.

"You-" My words were cut off midway, when he suddenly kissed my cheek

I looked at him shocked. He smiled innocently and went towards the kitchen.

"Where is my room?" I heard him asking

"Go down the corridor, the one on the left, in front of Y/N's room" I heard Baekhyun saying

I ran towards the kitchen and they both looked at me with a questioning look.

"He is staying in the room in front of mine!?!" I screamed

"That is the only extra room we got?" Baekhyun said with an obvious look. I looked at Baekhyun with an irritated look, while he just looked at me apologetically

Later, I sighed in defeat and looked at Jungkook. He gave me a teasing smile and winked at me. I stomped out of the kitchen in anger.

As soon as she walked out of the room my smile dropped and turned into a look of pain

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As soon as she walked out of the room my smile dropped and turned into a look of pain. Baekhyun noticed it and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do this.. we can tell her" He said

I shook my and flashed him a weak smile. He looked at me worried.

"I messed up..let me fix it even if it hurts" I whispered

He just nodded and gave me a comforting smile.

I nodded back at him and went down the corridor as instructed. I came in front of the room and entered. I set down everything. I decided to go and check on Y/N.

I stood in front of the door as I heard her talking to herself. I chuckled to myself, placing my hands on the door knob. I swung the door open and she looked at me shocked. I entered and looked around casually. I felt her gaze on me.