Chapter 2

Hello. I decided to update this story before Be My Superman because I really do need to get a start on this one, and it has been a while. I hope you all enjoy. :)

This chapter is dedicated to @thisgirl1234 for being my 100th fan. Thanks, doll! :)

Charley's POV

Niall and I had taken a taxi back to their hotel. They were staying at one not too far from their venue, and it was extremely nice. 

Niall paid the taxi driver and we both started heading into the hotel. "The lads should already be back." he said.

We were back a little later than the others because Niall was hungry and wanted McDonalds. I can't remember if he was the one who likes to eat a lot, though. I know one of them does. 

Niall seemed a little tense, but I wasn't sure why. He was a popstar. Weren't popstars supposed to be extremely outgoing and fearless? 

I was also tense. I had barely spoken since we left Annabelle. Actually, scratch that. I had only been giving gestures, like nodding my head. Why was Niall interested in taking me back, again?

We rode up in silence in the elevator to the very top floor. The elevator ride seemed to go on forever, when in reality, it was only a few seconds. 

Niall continued to lead me down the hall and to a room not far from the end of the hallway. He fumbled in his pockets for his room key, and I must admit, he looked cute while doing it. 

Once he had gotten us into the room, I walked in and saw Curly with a blonde girl with fake...everthing...sitting on his lap and giggling, Liam watching TV, Louis/Lewis was on the computer, and Zayn/Zany was on his phone. "Um, guys, this is Charley..." Niall said, acting a bit shy. 

Louis/Lewis looked up from he computer and gave a huge smile. "HELLO! I'm Louis! Nice to meet ya, love!"

Louis. Got it. 

Liam gave a warm smile and said, "I'm Liam. Nice to meet you." 

I smiled back, and right as Zayn/Zany was getting off the phone, he said, "Welcome, love. I'm Zayn. But you can call me--"

I cut him off. 

"Hair Gell?" I said, but a little quietly.

Zayn started laughing and said, "I was gonna say bad ass..."

"I think Hair Gell suits ya better, mate." Liam said, patting him on the shoulder.

"Is that what she said? The girl is so quiet that I couldn't hear her!" Louis said. 

Wow, I really was shy. 

I just gave a sheepish smile and Louis said, "It's alright, love. Lots of fans get shy around us." 

I didn't bother saying I wasn't really a fan and just smiled back. 

"I'm Harry." A deep voice said. I turned my attention to Curly and Bimbo. "Introduce yourself, babe." I heard Harry whisper to the blonde.

The blonde flipped her hair over her shoulder and gave me a disapproving look. "I'm Brittney." She said. 

"Nice to meet you." I said quietly. 

Brittney just rolled her eyes and went back to looking at her nails. Well, then...

There were a few seconds of an awkward silence, and then Niall gave an awkward chuckle, which made me remember he is who I came with. 

"I'm just gonna bring Charley back to my room..." Niall said. 

I thought I saw Harry wink, but I didn't really care. Niall probably just wanted me for sex, anyway. Though, he does seem super sweet. I could be wrong.