2.3

After Astrid's punishment she'd started acting like the perfect sub, barely even rolling her eyes at Nathan and me. She'd gone to work, done her chores, and more or less followed her rules to a T. We'd also been trying to get her into her headspaces more, but she seemed a bit embarrassed of those, which only made us want her in them more. Any chance to see her skin turn red, whether it's from my hands on her or her own humiliation, I wanted it.

I heard the soft padding of Astrid's feet on the floor as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Good-morning, sweetheart. I made pancakes and bacon so just take a seat." Before I could turn around I felt her arms wrap around me. "Alright, come on." I turned around and lead Astrid to the table. I pulled out my seat and sat down only for Astrid to drop to her knees beside me. "Baby? You can sit in a chair."

"Nu-uh." She just leaned her head against my leg and slumped against the chair.

"Well then how are you supposed to eat the food I made you, hm? Don't you want bacon?" I was slowly beginning to realize what was going on as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. I brought
some bacon to her lips and let her eat it out of my hand. "So that's what it is? I have my little puppy today? You want your Alpha to feed you, pup?"
I just smiled as she whined, and brought a piece of pancake to her mouth. She looked at it for a second before eating it, a weird look coming over her face.

Astrid shook her head and whined again. "More." I nodded and handed her another piece of her pancake only for her to make that face again as she chewed. "More." This time when she was done chewing the food I watched as her face twisted and she opened her mouth, letting the food fall to the floor.

"Astrid. Why did you spit your food out?" She just whined and shook her head. "No. I need words. Tell me now, or I'll put you over my knee."

"I don't like it."

"Baby, what? You like pancakes?"

"No. More?"

"More? Not of you're going to spit it out."

"Won't."

I picked up a piece of bacon and fed it to her, watching as she chewed it up and ate it. I began to eat my food, slowly feeding Astrid small pieces of bacon from her plate. When that was done I got up and washed the dishes with Astrid standing right next to me the whole time.

That's how the next few hours went. everywhere I went, she would follow. If I sat down, she kneeled next to me. When I sat watch at T.V. she kneeled for a while before crawling into my lap. When lunch came around I fed her ham out of my hand and she slumped against my leg.

Astrid really loved when I would lay her across my lap and rub her stomach or run my fingers through her hair and pet her. She liked any kind of physical contact and always snuggled into me when I had her in my lap.
•••••

When Nathan came home Astrid was passed out in my bed and I was finishing up the lasagna I'd cooked for dinner. I looked around the kitchen and decided that since I cooked Nathan could clean.

"Where's my Angel?"

"She's asleep." Nathan made his way into the kitchen and very obviously tried stealing bits of the food when I turned to get plates. He got hit.

"Go ahead and wake her up. I have something to talk to both of you about." I could only hope she was out of her headspace by now. It was clear, however, that she was still in her pet-space when she kneeled beside me and waited for me to feed her.

"Uh, Jax?"

"Our baby has been a little puppy all day."

"I missed it?" He pouted and patted his leg twice, prompting Astrid to kneel beside him instead.

"Nope, she's clearly still our little pup."

"I see that. Here you go, Angel." He started feeding her off of his plate, before snatching hers from me and feeding her that too.

"Nathan. Eat."

"I will, I will. Just look how cute she is!"

I smiled fondly at him and nodded. "I know."

I ended up cleaning after dinner while Nathan got Astrid dressed up in her gear and was currently playing with her. I made my way into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Come here, baby." Astrid quickly crawled towards me and climbed into my lap, leaving Nathan to pout like a baby.

"Now what do I do with this?" He held up the ball he'd been throwing for Astrid and it instantly caught her attention. He tossed it and she tried jumping off of my lap to chase after it, but I held her to me while glaring at a sheepish Nathan.

"Alright, this puppy is sleepy so I'm putting her to sleep." I stood up and carried Astrid to my bed. I laid her down and tucked her in, pressing a light kiss to her forehead before heading back to the living room.

"I want to ask Astrid to move in with us."