0| Prologue

/NOTE PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE, I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I AM SORRY IF IT ISN'T THE BEST BUT I AM GLAD I AM DOING THIS/ 

"Trust me, I will be fine? while you take your job interview, and leave me here.. I am pregnant babe, I know how to handle this.. maybe I don't." 

When my boyfriend goes to interviews a bunch of times, it leaves me hanging alone in this house. It seems damp, and frightening but it's my childhood home, I have been in here over years, mom moved out with us when I was 13, we went to a modern house, but I didn't like it.. I moved in here when I was 18 ready to handle myself right after high school since college didn't take me and I met Daniel there, it was the best moment of my life. Now, I am pregnant and Daniel goes to interviews 24/7 so he's not really home with me except the small weekends. 

  "I don't wanna leave you and our beautiful unborn baby, I wanna spend my day with you." 

"Daniel, it's you're interview, I am not important."

"Don't say that. You are important, I don't care about my interviews, I only care about you and that baby, that baby is gonna be precious like you are."

I felt his breath onto my lips, his warm fingers on my neck, he leans in kissing me making me feel loved, I smiled kissing back as our lips collided together, it felt amazing to have someone in my life again to make me smile. I am only 28, which means almost 29, then 30, I feel old by day by day. Daniel always tells me I am still young, am I though? 

 "Where's the maid?" Daniel questioned with his eyebrow up, I giggle.

"She's in the kitchen cleaning, what's wrong?"

"Oh, I was just wondering, this house is pretty big, like a mansion, and good for our child."  

"I agree, babe. I am so excited to meet her, she's gonna be our most loving little girl. I can't wait to spoil her soon." 

"I know that baby, I am excited too." 

---------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH!"

"Joey?" the maid yelled questioning what's happening as she sprints to the scream, the scream was from the basement, the maid grabbed the flashlight and tipped toed down scared, she can see Joey holding his stomach in pain, she looks worried.

"Ma'dam, I think, I think I am having my baby! call Daniel ! " he screamed out groaning in pain, the maid ran up the stairs going to the phone on the wall and dialing Daniel's number. The phone rang and kept ringing about 1 minute then it answered.

"Daniel! you're husband is giving birth! get home right away!" the maid shouted nervously. 

"I will be home right away!" 

the maid hung up and grabbed a warm/cold cloth and some blankets and ran down putting a blanket under Joey and putting the cloth on his forehead, it will take 2 minutes for Daniel to be home. Joey breathed in and out as his face was getting sweaty, the basement lights going on and off, the maid was scared of the basement but never told why? 

Then a yell came upstairs, Daniel's voice sounding safe and.. nervous too. 

"Down here!"

Daniel ran down hearing the maid's voice, Joey screamed in pain as Daniel took Joey's clothes off, as Joey didn't have anything on. Joey spread his legs screaming in pain, he grabbed Daniel's hand tight holding it as Joey screams fill the basement. Daniel was sniffling, he was happy to see his baby girl in his own arms, his own baby..