26

EDITED  (Short chapter)

After Taehyung was done talking to Jin, he went to find Jungkook. He slowly walked around the house, ending up in the bathroom. He saw Jungkook there, holding a bottle of pills.

«Jungkook, what are you doing " He asked, eyeing the pills suspicious.

"I am taking my heat suppressants." Jungkook said throwing a pill into his mouth.

"Wait...so you've never gotten your heat before?"

"I don't even know how heat works. The first time I got it was when i found out I was an omega, but my mom never told me what it is. She just told me to take suppressants every month."

"Oh well have you ever asked someone what heat is?» Taehyung asked, a little bit surprised.

"Well Jimin hyung told me that when you get your heat your mate fucks you, something with that. But it sounds like it hurts»

"It's painful the first time but after more times it's not" Taehyung said leaning on the counter.

«If i don't go rough" He continued

"How do you know that you'll be my first?» Jungkook chuckled.

"Because i'm your mate"

He walked over to Taehyung and hugged him.

«Well in that case, i'll gladly let you help me with my heat» Jungkook said smiling at Taehyung. Taehyung could feel his cheeks getting warm.

«Wow, Taehyung blushing»

"N-no of course not»

"And now your stuttering»

Taehyung ended up hiding his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook kept on smiling, both of them standing in the bathroom hugging each other. Not wanting to let go