The Trip: Chapter 16

A/N: yo yo my dudes, it's ya favorite author bringing u another lit chapter. Jk, I crack myself up. For reals tho, smut in dis chapter. Kinda, well you'll see. Enjoy ig.

The next afternoon, Nathalie grew suspicious. It was almost 12:45 and she hadn't seen Adrien nor Marinette. She went up to Adriens room, and knocked on his door with no response.

She opened the door to see his empty bed. Her eyebrows furrowed.

She knocked on Marinette's door, and once again, there was no answer. In an attempt to obey her privacy, she cracked open the door ever so slightly and peeked in.

What she saw stunned her.

Adrien and Marinette, snuggled together on a bed. In this moment, she had no idea what to do. 'Gabriel's in a meeting, a meeting that will take another 6 or 7 hours. He won't be needing Adrien for a while.' She contemplated. Not that Gabriel ever really interacted with his son very much anymore anyway.

What to do next was completely up to her. Adriens schedule was clear, to her surprise. So surely she could let him sleep.

However, he was asleep in a girls bed.

With a girl.

Which was highly inappropriate. But the bedspread had been kicked off, revealing two fully clothed teenagers. 'They have all their clothes on, so it is highly unlikely they did anything unreasonable...'

Several minutes went by.

She was being a creep. She didn't want to be a creep. She was staring at two teenagers in a bed. 'How does that sound out of context?' She pondered.

She wished Emilie was here. Surely she'd know what to do. 'Emilie...' She thought, 'Emilie, what would she do?'

And with that, Nathalie put down her clip board, re-covered the teens with the bedspread, and let them be.

~~~~

As for Adrien, to put it simply, he was having a wet dream about Marinette.

Yes, he had just turned 18. Yes he was a virgin. And yet, there they were.

Marinette was underneath him, his hands sliding down her unclothed sides.

Then suddenly, he felt a small squeeze from the real world. Which of course transferred into his dream as Marinette squeezing his shoulders.

This went on for several minutes, until he was awoken by a blanket being placed on him.

He looked through his still squinted eyes to see his assistant Nathalie. Instead of separating him from Marinette, she simply placed the covers back on and walked away.

'Huh, weird. Must be  since I'm 18 now. Gotta trust me to make my own decisions, even around beautiful girls like Marinette....Marinette!'

He looked at the sleeping girl next to him. Her hair was in her face, her blue eyes were closed, and the corners of her mouth were slightly turned up into a tiny smile. She looked relaxed, a side of her Adrien rarely got to see.

He swiped the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear in one swift movement.

"Mmm, Adrien..." Marinette whispered in her sleep while pulling him closer.

Adrien turned bright pink. 'D-did she just say my name in her sleep?? That is   p r e c i o u s !! She's so adorable,'  he thought as he pulled her closer as well. 'I'm right here princess, I'll be right here forever. I'll never let you go.'

And in her embrace, he fell back asleep.