Time To Go Home

Hello fine reader a quick word before we begin. Firstly this is the second part of my Attack On Titan Fanfiction. The first part is called A Love Unbroken. This is a direct continuation of that story, please make sure you have read that before reading this. Secondly this will follow along quite closely to the anime series, with a few extras thrown in of course. That all for now on with the story.

After you and Annie spent a long and very intimate night together you awake, finding that you have definitely slept in nicer places. But it was all ok thankfully, anywhere with her is a palace. You clamber out of the makeshift bed, the floorboards creek as you walk. You dress yourself putting back on the very familiar cadet uniform. You go back to the bed and gently tap Annie awake.

"Wake up Annie, we've got to get ready. We're heading back today." You whisper to her, as you stroke the side of her face softly. 

She groans awake letting out a long yawn as she does. "Morning (Y/N) uh Ow! my back. Guess I slept funny last night." She says rubbing her lower back as she does. 

"Or we had a little to much fun." You reply giving her a cheeky smile.

"Fuck off. No I defiantly slept weird." She replies as she sits up. "What time is it?" She asks.

"Not sure only just woke up myself. I'll go see if everyone else is up yet. You get dressed I'll be right back." You say giving her a pat on the shoulder, you begin walking to the door till Annie calls out.

"(Y/N) wait come here a sec." She coo's gesturing you over with a simple flick of her finger.

"Hmm what's up?" You ask making you way back to her side.

Annie pulls you into a passionate kiss locking her lips with yours before releasing you from her grasp. "I love you." She says as she lets you go.

"Love you too." You reply staring into her icy blue eyes as you do. Before making you way back to the door. You make your way along this old and decrepit corridor again. You stop at Reiner and Bertholdt's room giving it a knock, you wait for a few minutes but there is no answer.

Guess they are already awake, bet they've gone downstairs. You think as you continue down the corridor. You decide not to see if anyone is in the other room, you figure if Reiner and Bertholdt are awake then Jacobson must be too.

As you make your way down the old, rotting stairs you hear the voices of your companions. You round the corner and find them all sat at the bar, chatting and laughing away. As they see you they all call out in a joyful manner.

"(Y/N)!!" They all shout in unison. 

"Moring guys." You say still feeling a little groggy. 

"Come on have a seat. Jacobson found us some drinks." Reiner tells you as he shows of this long necked green bottle. 

"Your seriously drinking this early in the morning?" You ask a bit concerned at their decision.

"Ahh it's only one or two drinks calm down lad." Jacobson says in his low and comfiting tone. "Come join us." He says pointing at the empty stool next to them.

"Hold on let me go get Annie first guys." You reply as you turn to head back upstairs. 

"No come on let this be a guy thing for a while." You hear Bertholdt say as he immediately follows it up with a loud hiccup. 

"Bertholdt are you drunk?" You ask turning back seeing his face very flustered and red around his cheeks.

"What! No I'm not I've barley had any!" He retorts slamming his bottle on the bar. Letting out a long belch as he does.