Chapter 1- Aged 7/8

Believe it or not, there was once a time where Harry Bingham and the Pressman sisters got along. Not only did they get along, they were practically inseparable. The trio first met at Cassandra and Allies cousin Campbell's house. It was Campbell's 8th birthday and his parents had organised a party much to his dismay. 

Campbell had always been a different child growing up. He was always quite mean to the kids in his grade and no one wanted to be his friend. That was until Harry came along. Harry didn't mind that Campbell could be a mean to him sometimes he just wanted a friend to look out for him.

Harry was first to arrive at Campbell's house. The two played in the back garden until Campbell's brother Sam informed them that Cassandra and Allie had arrived.

Campbell never liked his cousins. He was always horrible to them, like he was to most people. Harry had seen the two girls at school but never talked to them. He had no friends other than Campbell so he thought he should take a chance and introduce himself when Campbell wasn't looking.

"H-Hi, I'm Harry. You're Campbell's cousins right?" Harry asked nervously.

Cassandra was the first to speak, Allie hiding behind her older sister nervously. "Yeah. We've seen you at school right? I'm Cassandra and this is-"

"Allie. I know" Harry interrupted her.

Allie blushed. Getting nervous Harry left the two sisters to go play tag with Jason.

As the afternoon went on Allie found herself talking to her cousin Sam. Sam had a rough childhood. He was starting to loose his hearing which was hard enough without his older brother constantly ridiculing him. 

They two kids chat was interrupted when Campbell charged at the two on his new bike meaning to scare his little brother Sam but accidentally hitting Allie causing her to fall to the ground.

In an flash Harry ran over to Allie checking if she was okay. The 7 year old girl was bleeding and crying hysterically.

"Allie Oh My- Shit are you okay? What did he do?"

Allie was too focused on herself to notice they young boys swearing.  "Campbell, he was riding his bike and must have forgotten to break"

Harry marched right up to Campbell outraged, well as outraged as an eight year old boy can be, and demanded that he apologize to Allie.

This was the first time  anyone other than Cassandra had stood up for Allie and it felt good. Cassandra came running out of the house immediately followed by her mother and Campbell's mother.  Campbell got a stern talking to but everyone knew him acting up like this would never change.

Cassandra ran straight over to Allie who was still sitting on the ground beside a worried looking Sam.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you. This is all my fault" She said getting worked up very quickly. Allie had been told from a very young age that worry like this was not good for Cassandra's heart so tried her best to calm her sister down.

" No no no. Everything's fine see" Allie stood up as she said this. "And besides  my new friend Harry was here. He helped me" She said pointing over to the boy.

"Oh is that right? Well then I suppose we'll have to keep him around then" Cassandra said, throwing one arm around her sister and the other around their new friend Harry.

A/N- Story will get a lot more interesting as it goes on I promise;)

I'm going to put the ages at the top of the chapters for some chapters just so it all makes sense.