Chapter One

It was late September right after I had finally began to settle into the school year when my mother and father came home from school to tell me that we were going to be moving to a small town in Searchlight, Nevada called  Wood Smoke. To say I was mad was an understatement, because let me tell you, I was pretty damn pissed off, All I could think of was who would send there perfectly sweet child, who just finally got settled into the school year and had a ton of friends there , away to a town practically across the country. But again that was my parents for you always making drastic changes without any notice.

Like that one time when my mom came home and told me “ sweetie I decided today that I want you’re nana living with us for now on”, and boy did that pop my bubble, but lets not get into that story and plus my nana passes away a while ago.

Now back to what I was saying, I didn’t take there news quite well but eventually (a.k.a after 5 hours of discussing the matter) I caved in because like I said I’m very sweet and extremely caring. And because they wanted to move so bad I said fine and that night they had me pack up and say my goodbyes to my friends, because the next days morning we were leaving.

After a 6 hour flight we finally arrived in the city ofSearchlight,Nevada, and began driving to are new home town called Wood Smoke.

Shortly after getting into the car we were already getting out …NOT. It took whole more two hours before we fucking reached the house, but I did have to say so myself the tow did look pretty nice and cozy as we drove by it, so I guessed that moving here want that bad or good. Oh, but boy I was wrong, very wrong.

After three days the house was finally all put together and my mom had already visited the neighbors with a pie and did the whole shading thing. And tomorrow me still being a teenager had to go to that building of awfulness (If that’s a word even, but whatever) called school.

So that night I decided I would go to bed early and get some rest.

And boy was I glad because in the morning I was perfectly awake and energetic just like I loved to be for school.

And being a girl I took my time getting ready …meaning I took a shower, curled my hair, put makeup on, and got dressed , and to add a little pazazz I sprayed myself with vanilla de leana perfume to touch my look off.

No later did I run down stairs , eat some eggo waffles, pack my lunch that my ma made me, and jump into my olden day looking car called Jeanie( and hey no rude comments, I love Jeanie) was I off to that dreadful building.

As I got into the car I plugged in my iPod put on jar of hearts by Christina Perri and began singing along.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

Cause all that's waiting is regret

And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half-alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half-alive

Now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

I stopped singing along as I had begun to think would the kids accept me like they did at my other school or no because it had talked me a while to find friends at my old school, lets just say I’m a little different, but once you get to know me I heard that I’m pretty danm awesome.

A/N: Yo, Yo fellow readers what do you think?

You like?

You don’t like?

Want to tell me or show me?

It’s easy comment, vote, or fan.

Now before I finish this author’s note I would like to tell you that I know it’s not that good but I promise you it will get better, and that it’s not another stupid cliché vampire story.

And I vow that ill do my best to blow you’re minds away with each chapter.

Oh and pick to the right is the outfit she wears to school.

Until next time my peeps

XOXO - Grace