Chapter 3

its loud and dark in the club there are lots of people drinking and dancing in the centre of the place. i didn't know how much i liked remixes of songs i'll definitely have to find out what the name of some of the song the DJ plays. as we enter the club a young man dressed in black directs us to our private v.i.p booth courtesy of Georgia. as we sit down he asks us what we'd like to drink, his voice is so deep and it makes me melt.

"can i have a mojito?" Georgia snaps at him. shes very daring when it comes to drinking and she doesn't really care whereas I'm more cautious but not today I'm celebrating so I'm going for it.

"can i have a Margarita please?" i look into the tall mans eyes and he gives me an acknowledging look.

" certainly anything else?" i shake my head whilst he asks everybody else what they are drinking and obviously they are drinking the normal beer and wine. i watch as he walks toward the bar to get our drinks and Georgia starts talking about how proud she is.

it feels like we've been here for ages. i've had 3 margaritas and 2 mojito's which are actually delicious and I'm feeling very tipsy. i've been dancing for ages and my feet are starting to hurt. its so loud and hot in here I'm starting to get light headed and i decide i should get some air before i faint. as i walk toward the exit i hear Georgia shouting my name.

" eva where are you going?" she shouts over the music.

" just to get some air I'm coming back don't worry I'm supposed to be celebrating." i shout through the noise and she just lifts her thumbs up and smiles. As i step outside its cold and a burst of wind hits me in the face making my eyes water. i look at my watch, 1:26 whoa its late. i look around the parking lot and no one is here expect this tall man standing by his car, his hair is a greasy jet black colour and i can smell he is smoking from over here. i've had such a good night celebrating with all my friends I'm just sad that Thom couldn't be here. i get my phone from inside my purse and dial his number.

"hello, eva are you ok?" he murmurs down the line and i raise my eyebrow at hearing him sound worried.

"Thom shh I'm fine. why aren't you in bed i thought you had work?"

"because I've bee worrying about you, why have you only just range me now?"

i pull the phone away from my ear so i don't have to hear him rant on anymore. i glance around to see that the greasy man smoking is walking towards me and my paranoia sets in and i start to walk.

"EVA?" i hear a voice shout from my phone.

" yes sorry i was..."

when i turn around the greasy smoking man is running at me, hes running with the speed of a cheater. RUN. this time I'm doing as my subconscious says and running anywhere to get away from this man.

" Thomas help me please." i scream down the phone, when i turn around the mans right behind me and grabbing my arm. he grabs my arm and squeezes, he twist me round so I'm facing him his eyes are filled with hunger and he pulls me along the road to a dark parked car across the lot.

" GET OFF ME. LET GO OF ME. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE." i shout and scream so someone can hear me but no one is around. He turns to face me and slaps me hard across the face and i feel a familiar sting. he opens the car door and panic spikes through me as i think hes going to kidnap me but he doesn't, he grabs my hair and puts it on the inside and slams the door so i cant move. i can hear shouting from my phone over my hyperventilating. the man looks at my hand and snatches my phone and throws it to the curb. I'm screaming and shouting whilst tears are running down my face. he turns to look at me again and slaps me across my face again. i cry out this time screaming in pain this sting of the slap brought more tears to my eyes.