Introduction + Rules [MAJOR UPDATE!!]

There are many 'share your stories' books on Wattpad, but most of them ultimately fail, because, let's get serious here: Just posting your stories in the comments won't get you reads.

The 'Avid Readers Book Club' will work differently than 'share your stories' books. Authors and readers alike will 'sign up', and send stories to me to be put on the waiting list. Every week, a story will be chosen at random and posted. You have one week to read at least 3-5 parts (or less, if the story does not have that many parts) and comment on one of the parts. However, your comments have to be GOOD comments, not 'OMG I luv ur story' or something similar, as those comments don't help the author improve. Your comment must be at least 4 sentences- but it could be longer.

If you do not read and comment on the story of the week, then your story will not be in the roster for the week after, so please send me a message and tell me which chapter you left your comment on.

On the next part, you'll find three forms: one for readers, one for authors, and one for people who'd like to send a friend's story (you will be recorded as a reader, but your friend will not be, unless they sign up.)