Happy

I'm on top of her, my hands tracing her body. I lean in and feel her lips against mine. Soft. Luscious. The same feeling I get ever time I kiss her. The butterflies rush to my stomach. My left hand is playing with her hair while my other is caressing her cheek. Four lips playing together, shaking hands.

Instinctively, I move my hands lower. Without pulling away, I gently poke at her side. That little spot right next to her rib cage. I can feel a smile creep in as she continues to kiss me, leaning closer to me but reacting with her hands to try and stop me. It's okay, I think. I'll just have to go harder. So I use both hands and grab her sides and I don't stop until she is bursting out laughing. Her laugh fills the room. I stop and look down at her. Her eyes stare back into mine. Her eyes are so dazzling and captivating . That is the very same look that made me 100% certain that I was in love with her. I give her another kiss.

And then I quickly spin around and pin her feet between my legs. She is grabbing at my shoulder to try to stop me but of course, she can't. Her feet start shaking before I even touch them. I've always wanted to play the piano, I think to myself before running my hands up and down over her feet. She is screaming out, throwing her feet around. "Stopppp" she keeps saying. But of course, it's not a stern stop. It's just a playful one.

I always let her think she won. I release her and lay down next to her. She jumps on top of me and puts her hands around my neck. "Stop tickling meee" she says , playfully choking me.
"Who, me?" I say as I snap up. I run my hands around her collar bone and she goes crazy. I pretend to hear a noise and quickly put my hand over her mouth. "Shut up" I say. "Or else I'll have to make sure you stay quiet." She gives me that look...that super adorable look and I almost want to stop. But I can't. It's just too much fun.

But eventually I stop. And I'm laying down beside her, my arms wrapped around her stomach as we snuggle together. I gently kiss the back of her head and smile. I am happy. There are always going to be bad times, but nothing feels better than this. Than being with the girl that I love. My hands run through her hair as she snuggles into me. "I love you" I whisper into her ear. She turns around and looks me in the eyes and says "I love you too". And as I am about to smile, she kisses me. The same way she always has. The same feeling. Passion. Love. Nothing can break that. I hold on to her, with the hope that I never have to let go.

And then we fall asleep. There is no better feeling than waking up next to someone you love, the love of your life. It's so heart warming and nice and cozy. Love makes me happy. Love makes life so much better. Love makes life worth living.

Be happy. Like I was. And never let it go. Feelings can fade but memories never go away. And nothing can change how I feel. I am happy. And we both deserve nothing less. Why settle for less when the person that loves you more than anything is right next to you?

Happiness is key in life. Always fight to stay happy, no matter what. Love matters. It matters to me.