Chapter 2:Dragon Realm

Chapter 2

Lucy's Pov.

Master erased my guild mark so I can train,so I ran into the forest.I asked Loke to bring me a spell book so I can train,so he went to the spiritual world,when he got back Loke handed the spell book to me.I was practicing my spells like Celestial Cannon,Celestial Ball and Stars of Healing.Man,I only mastered 3 spells.Then I heard a load roar coming through the woods.What was that?! I whispered to myself.I ran through the woods then I saw a...a dragon! It was badly injured so I casted a spell to heal the dragon.

Oh Stars of Heaven

Shine Down on Me

Heal this Dragon

Oh 88 stars of Heaven

Stars of Healing!!

After the spell the dragon stood up and thanked me for healing her or him.

Dragon's Pov.

Haven't I seen her before she looks familiar...Thank you miss I'm Celestia,the Celestial Dragon and you are?

Lucy,Lucy Heartfilla she said.Mistress Lucy! It's you,come with me too the dragon realm now.

Lucy's Pov.

What did she just say? Mistress?! Dragon Realm?! Whats going on here?! After my panicking inside my head she was explaining who I am after that it was like a long discussion.So I am the dragon princess,and my mom is the dragon queen,but she dies after she defeated Achnologia.So now I'm the dragon queen? Yes Mistress,now lets go,Celestia answered.Celestia opened a blue portal to the Dragon Realm.Celestia introduced me to the other dragons. Fire Dragon Igneel,Water Dragon Aqua,Earth Dragon Teresa,Sky Dragon Grandine,Iron Dragon Metalicana,Light Dragon Weisslogia,Shadow Dragon Skiadrum and Demon Dragon Demonica.Wow! So many Dragons.

*Time Skip*

It's been 10 years since I left.I wonder how is the Fairy Tail Guild.Maybe I go check on them. Celestia!! Can I go to Earth Land? Sure stay there as long as you want! Celestia answered.Yay! So I opened a portal to Earth Land,I teleported infront of the Fairy Tail Guild.So I put on my cloak.And also I have an exeed her name is Lily Flower,Lily also put on a cloak but has holes at the back so she can fly.We went to the guild and everyone looked at us.May I see your Master? I asked.Yes he is on the 2nd floor,a long white haired girl answered.I knocked two times then I heard someone saying "Come in.I took off my cloak and master was surprised.L-Lucy he said shocked.Yeas it's me master.

Master's Pov.

Listen up Brats!! We have a long lost member that has been gone for 10 years.Everyone was curious of who that person was.Lucy took a step at the stage and introduced her exeed first.

Lucy's Pov.

This is my exeed Lily Flower.And I am....Heartfilia,Lucy Heartfilia!! Hello again missed me,I smirked at them.L-Lu-Lucy!!! They were all shocked and I saw Natsu sitting on the bench.I am not weak as before,therefore to prove that...NATSU DRAGNEEL FIGHT ME!!! Your on weakling! He said with confidence that he will win.Let's see who will be the weakling after the fight Flame Boy.

Natsu's Pov.

Let's take this outside..

At the fight

(N = Natsu & L = Lucy F = Lily Flower)

N:Fire Dragons Roar!

L:That was tasty,now my turn Demon Slayer Secret Art! Demonic Roar!!

N:What the?!

L:Let's make my exeed fight! Lily!!

F: Earth Dragon Secret Art!! Wild Earthquake!!

N:Arghh!!!

The winner Lucy! Master said in shock

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cliffy!!

*Cliff Hanger*

So how'd I do? Was it LONG?

-Mixie_The_Dragon